Festivals

Metalcamp. It's in my country, so I have to go, right. And there's Amon Amarth, Korpiklaani, Skyforger, Tyr, ... and a bunch of other great bands :headbang:

It will be Hellfest for me Primordial will be there. :kickass:

Shit, didnt think id find another Primordial fan on the forum, i'll be seeing them at Wacken ( hope they place As Rome Burns). They are a great Pagan/Black metal band if anyone is interested, their latest album To The Nameless Dead is amazing:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Shit, didnt think id find another Primordial fan on the forum

I don't know much Primordial but I know at least Giv and Lee in my band are big fans, I had a drink with the Primordial singer while at the Headbangers Ballroom in Germany, he had shaven his head so I didn't recognise him instantly, he wrote me a funny message to pass on to Giv who he knows reasonably well.

I know at least one of the songs that Giv wrote is Primordial inspired.

s

ozzfest was ok, but free doesn't mean free. i went to last year's. there were really good bands there. in order for the setlist i have second stage: 3 Inches of Blood, The Showdown, Nile, Ankla, Chthonic, In This Moment (ew), Daath, DevilDriver, Behemoth, Hatebreed
Main Stage: Black Tide, Lordi, Static X, Lamb of God, Ozzy. Machine head was supposed to play as well but didn't

Graspop was great. Despite Priest being a bit painful to watch, Kiss fucking about on stage for half an hour with playing a song and the fucking Dutch people on the camping lot.

Sabaton owned
Skindred owned
Iced Earth with Barlow owned
Saxon owned
Maiden owned (once again)
Apocaltyptica was pretty good
So were Testament and Behemoth