New song (heavygroovedjentdeaththrashsomethin)

Monsterhulk

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2010
Hi folks :Spam:

i ve made a new song :popcorn: ... whoaha ... yeah ... with a new mixin and a new superior setup :D:yow: ... ok ... can not impress you ... can not even impress myself ... :loco: i also changed my MySpace design and created a new logo :yow: ... yeah ... and i am drunk today :kickass:

k ... enough trash :Spam:

here is the song http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1072798&content=music ... it is called "Unconscious" ... would appreciate to read the one or the other critique or comment

ahhh ... before i forgett ... germany became third in the soccer world championship ... YEAH :worship:

Greatz M

Wow. Just my kind of metal! The writing is really good. I have to now listen to the rest of the songs!

Hi dudes and THX a lot for the critix and the kind words :D

I have updated my mix and now i think the kick has much more low end ... it is realy difficult to hear with my damned Alesis M1 :err: :guh:

would be nice of you to comment on so i maybe can get better results out of my mixes ... i know they sometimes rather suck (in lack of better terms) :loco::tickled:

Greatz M

This Song is great!

In my opinion, the snare needs a Hall-/Room-/.. effect to fits better into the mix.

Thx to ya all for da nice words and for da critics :D i realy appreciate it :cool::D

This Song is great!

In my opinion, the snare needs a Hall-/Room-/.. effect to fits better into the mix.
... I ll try it with my next song ... i am alway affraid to overdo it with reverb :oops:

Hope there are some other guyz who 'd like to comment or give me some critics / impulses ... :cool::dopey:

Greatz M and Gratz to spain

Thx again for da critix and da comments

Not only reverb... but it'll make the mix a little more listenable though.
:worship: :loco:

sy did i understood right ... my mix is not realy good but with a little reverb on the snare it would be at least listenable ... if it is so would it be nice to be a little more concrete :popcorn: do not wanna complain ... i can live with critix :hotjump:

So dudes ... anyone else ?? soccer world championship is over :D:tickled:

Greatz M

Hi again ... :zombie:

answering myself again :err:o_O sorry but i still wonder what you ve meant with "listenable" :lol: ... or have i just bumped my own thread ?? :lol:

k ... i know this is a large comunity with a lots of realy good musicians and a lot of producers and semipro music listeners :cool: ... so it would be nice as always to get the one or the other more comment or critix or anything to improve myself in mixing my own songs ;):tickled::Smokin:

Greatz M