Alexi LTD 600 vs RR5

Conti

Chief Conti
Jan 21, 2006
I know everyone here says that the RR5 is way better,but how do you know. Has anyone here tried both. I'm getting a summer job to get a new guitar and im looking at both. I know id be a fan boy for getting his guitar but its the only V like that with a floyd, and 24 frets in the price range.

thats right.. It's kind of a big difference between those Gtars.. RR5=No trem+22 frets. Alexi=Trem+24 frets. Depends on what you really need the most.

I have the RR5, can only say I love it to death.. ooh the neck, secks.

Otränad said:
thats right.. It's kind of a big difference between those Gtars.. RR5=No trem+22 frets. Alexi=Trem+24 frets. Depends on what you really need the most.

I have the RR5, can only say I love it to death.. ooh the neck, secks.
the rr5 neck is what i modeled the guitar i'm building after, it is definately sextacular.

the rr5 neck is what i modeled the guitar i'm building after, it is definately sextacular.

Then, your guitar is going to rock:D (any progress pics?)

Feels good to have that sexy smooth thing hanging just beside my bed.

bodom-bro said:
I know everyone here says that the RR5 is way better,but how do you know. Has anyone here tried both. I'm getting a summer job to get a new guitar and im looking at both. I know id be a fan boy for getting his guitar but its the only V like that with a floyd, and 24 frets in the price range.

I believe I am qualified to say RR5s are better than Alexi's LTD because I live with my twin sister and she has two of them, which I play quite frequently.

Jackson pwns ESP anyway.

LadyValerie said:
I believe I am qualified to say RR5s are better than Alexi's LTD because I live with my twin sister and she has two of them, which I play quite frequently.

Jackson pwns ESP anyway.
two RR5's or one of each?

Otränad said:
Then, your guitar is going to rock:D (any progress pics?)

Feels good to have that sexy smooth thing hanging just beside my bed.
i took some today of the new paint, it turned out so fucking amazing looking, hopefully the guy emails them tonight.

Elysian893 said:
i took some today of the new paint, it turned out so fucking amazing looking, hopefully the guy emails them tonight.
is that the guitar that kinda looks like thishttp://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Electric?sku=512022
well roughly similar at least