alexi the failure

-Gavin- said:
Playing AYDY songs, however, is!

haha, are you retarded? Have you ever heard an emo song? AYDY sounds nothing like "emo" music... you try way to hard to bash CoB now, and it just makes you look ridiculous.

In Your Face said:
haha, are you retarded? Have you ever heard an emo song? AYDY sounds nothing like "emo" music... you try way to hard to bash CoB now, and it just makes you look ridiculous.
well, i'd say you are pretty emo, so of course you stand up for AYDY

Elysian893 said:
well, i'd say you are pretty emo, so of course you stand up for AYDY

You've never seen a picture of me, you have no idea what music I listen to besides CoB, and yet somehow you call me "emo"? Do all true metal punks assume everyone else is emo, or is it just you? Sorry, Elysian, but your not much different than an emo kid... I mean, the only difference is that your hair is a bit longer, and instead of complaining by crying about everything, you just get angry and take a different approach to it, the " whole world sucks but my true metal music!" approach.

You're nothing more than emo, one step further.

Wings of a dream said:
Don't worry I can get him to like you too if you want. How much is up for that though? (Meaning $$$)

:Spin: :Spin:
haha, i appreciate the gesture, i really do... but... i'm not here to make internet buddies. sorry. I just come here to see whats new with CoB and how their tour is going. Thats all. Oh, and to laugh at people like Elysian and Gavin and the other guy that really sucks up to them... the one who has the BK crown in his side picture thing (what they're called escapes me.. actually, i'm kinda glad I don't know what its called) and the other guy who thinks he's Jesus. They always crack me up. Good people, really. :Spin: :Spin:

Wings of a dream said:
huh? I don't get any praising at all? :cry::cry:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

haha, sure... i guess you can fit in that list somewhere... I mean, your sigs are pretty halarious. I can't wait to see an Easter Laiho, or a St. Pat's day Laiho.

Hello people! The Astoria show rocked! My girl friend fainted on me when Henkka went topless! She was like "Oh my god!"