Alexi Laiho DR Commercial

Hahahahaaa! I read this now, after 2 years of your posts, and its so funny. I think you have a serious problem guys.

Why this people talks about maggots on someones dick? This is a fucking string thread.

Haha! :)

Hahahahaaa! I read this now, after 2 years of your posts, and its so funny. I think you have a serious problem guys.
Why this people talks about maggots on someones dick? This is a fucking string thread.

Haha! :)

You apparently have a problem too; reviving stupid threads with retarded posts.

Most of the comments in this thread are just embarassing. I don't know why anyone would take the time to come to the official forum just to say stupid shit about the band.

Most of the comments in this thread are just embarassing. I don't know why anyone would take the time to come to the official forum just to say stupid shit about the band.

For the same reason that you had in mind when you posted this.

1. The ontopic section makes me want to commit genocide on all metalheads.
2. I use 10-52 for everything between E and Drop A because I fear nothing.

2. I use 10-52 for everything between E and Drop A because I fear nothing.

If I had to choose between 10-52 strings and spaghetti for Dropped A tuning, I would choose spaghetti, because they would be much more tense than 10-52 strings. :)

I rarely play Drop A, but 10-52 is fucking awesome if you're constantly changing tunings.
When I play in E, Drop D, D#, D, C#, Drop C, Open C and C standard I get no tensity problems at all, so I'd definitely say that they are worth it.

I ordered a set of DR Strings, 11-50, to see what they're like. I've only ever used Ernie Balls so lets see what the hype is about!

And I've never liked 11's in D, but atm, I'm feeling my 10's are a little weak, but that might be because my action is super low and the strings are pretty worn.

I rarely play Drop A, but 10-52 is fucking awesome if you're constantly changing tunings.
When I play in E, Drop D, D#, D, C#, Drop C, Open C and C standard I get no tensity problems at all, so I'd definitely say that they are worth it.

Open tunings + Bottleneck :worship:

He has 10 Guitars like me, he tunes every single guitar in a different tuning.

*postwalk*

I'm not saying that 10-52 strings suck, in fact I think they are best strings for tunings you mentioned.