Alexi's amp?

Thanks,

hmmmm, somehow I thought he was gonna use Engl.
Does anyone know what kinda preamp he uses? JMP? And what kinda poweramp?:saint:

Nah, alexi wouldn't switch to any worse quality guitars like, say, ESP...what would be next? Stop making good music and turning to new metal?

BloodyScalpel said:
Nah, alexi wouldn't switch to any worse quality guitars like, say, ESP...what would be next? Stop making good music and turning to new metal?
nah thats definately not the next step, the next step is to make a full album of ozzy style ballads, maybe have zakk wylde do a solo or 10...

Elysian893 said:
nah thats definately not the next step, the next step is to make a full album of ozzy style ballads, maybe have zakk wylde do a solo or 10...

they would all sound the same anyway....

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Alexi uses Gorilla amplifiers exclusively. Get one of these puppies and you can sound just like Alexi "Yaaaa Yooooowwwww, we are chilren of boodom, we cum from fucking finland an let me tell you, im fucking serious, gorilla amps are the only way to unleash the BODOM BEEACH TERRAH!"

gg20_xlg.jpg

Alexi is also proud to wear Maybelline's "Bodom Beach Terrah" Mascara.
i think i just shit myself

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Alexi uses Gorilla amplifiers exclusively. Get one of these puppies and you can sound just like Alexi "Yaaaa Yooooowwwww, we are chilren of boodom, we cum from fucking finland an let me tell you, im fucking serious, gorilla amps are the only way to unleash the BODOM BEEACH TERRAH!"

gg20_xlg.jpg

Alexi is also proud to wear Maybelline's "Bodom Beach Terrah" Mascara.
dude that was my first amp hahahahhahaha