Alexi's cars

Axxmaster

Something Funny
May 14, 2004
WA State
Alexis_Cars.jpg
This is from the June issue of Revolver mag.

74_Dodge.jpg
Here's a pic of a 74 Dodge Monaco. It's the frickin' blues mobile!

The pic in the article isn't of Alexi's Firebird, but here's a link to a pic on the CoB page
http://mr-20260.mr.valuehost.co.uk/gallery/bodsinkku/transu1128~img.jpg

hehe yeah, we were talking about cars for awhile the night in Philly! He was talking about them a bit in the interview; when I asked what the ultimate metal car was, he indeed said a Pontiac Firebird. :D I always stood by the 'bird myself when it came to metal cars; my buds at work said differently.(my 'Passed Out in a Firebird tag came from my rabid standing by the Firebird for all things metal. It dates back to my older 80s metalhead bro having a 'bird that I used to love.)

The bluesmobile rules, too! :D

cuz the sixpounder gun was used in the civil war . .

. . .

i dont fucking know. . :p

bobvex said:
cuz the sixpounder gun was used in the civil war . .

. . .

i dont fucking know. . :p

:lol: Damn Bobvex that was a hammering! :lol:

It is true though... but it was used on the USS Monitor and CSS Virginia.
h91880kt.jpg

Actually I have no idea either but it sounds pretty believable!

Why not own your very personal sixpounder. (Incase you suck hard at guitar??) YES I WANNA BUY ONE

Fenrir13 said:
hehe yeah, we were talking about cars for awhile the night in Philly! He was talking about them a bit in the interview; when I asked what the ultimate metal car was, he indeed said a Pontiac Firebird. :D I always stood by the 'bird myself when it came to metal cars; my buds at work said differently.(my 'Passed Out in a Firebird tag came from my rabid standing by the Firebird for all things metal. It dates back to my older 80s metalhead bro having a 'bird that I used to love.)

The bluesmobile rules, too! :D

A bird's alright, but I already DRIVE "the ULTIMATE metal car" hands fucking down. A modified bored out 355 c4 corvette. Black of course.(Fuck all these gay ass pussies paintin their shit yellow...yellow's for fucking pussies it symbolizes cowardice) True american muscle when they didn't look as gay as they do today. 400 to the rear with the torque to match on a Dana 44 and that's WITHOUT engaging the 150 shot from the VCN 2000 it's equipped with.(4 emergencies, but only pussies rely on NOS). And btw, whoever posted that piece of shit rice pic...........you better be fucking kidding. Anyone mixing metal with rice deserves their asshole punched through their fucking face.

The 1978 Firebird, Black with the gold bird on the hood; Heavy Fuckin' Metal.

And any late 60's-early 70's Mopar's, like the Charger, Cuda, Super Bee, GTX etc, are also very metal. They're rusty pieces of shit, but the hemi is the best.

Storm said:
A bird's alright, but I already DRIVE "the ULTIMATE metal car" hands fucking down. A modified bored out 355 c4 corvette. Black of course.(Fuck all these gay ass pussies paintin their shit yellow...yellow's for fucking pussies it symbolizes cowardice) True american muscle when they didn't look as gay as they do today. 400 to the rear with the torque to match on a Dana 44 and that's WITHOUT engaging the 150 shot from the VCN 2000 it's equipped with.(4 emergencies, but only pussies rely on NOS). And btw, whoever posted that piece of shit rice pic...........you better be fucking kidding. Anyone mixing metal with rice deserves their asshole punched through their fucking face.
to bad i could still shoot out the tires and ruin yoru shit. . :wave:

i have . . .this

95_NISSAN_QUST.jpg

only mine is blue, and cooler, cuz i have some broken shit. . .