Alexi's cars

go%20car.jpg

Maybe this is a nice car for Alexi!
It's made of metal anyway. ;)

Heh Dikkie, that thingie there sooo reminds me of good old times: vacation at teh Belgian coast!!!! I was there so often as a kid, at some point I even considered it my 2nd home!
I'm from Luxembourg btw, and gotta say De Panne, Blankenberghe, and DUINBERGEN (Knokke/Heist) absolutely rule!!!:D

Ahhh...one week at the Belgian coast plus one week in Ireland plus one week in Finland minus fucking shit depression=almost heaven.......

BACK ON TOPIC (CARS/DRIVING): I'd say that with some money I'll earn with a more or less crappy job plus "some" from my savings account I could afford it but: How difficult and TIME-CONSUMING is lerning to drive???

I know I sound like a retard :lol: but seriously, I really would like to get an idea!

SR~VE said:
Heh Dikkie, that thingie there sooo reminds me of good old times: vacation at teh Belgian coast!!!! I was there so often as a kid, at some point I even considered it my 2nd home!
I'm from Luxembourg btw, and gotta say De Panne, Blankenberghe, and DUINBERGEN (Knokke/Heist) absolutely rule!!!:D

Ahhh...one week at the Belgian coast plus one week in Ireland plus one week in Finland minus fucking shit depression=almost heaven.......

Hey, i've been very much on vacation in De Panne. Nice place, long coast!
And this weekend i'm going to stay with friends in Oostend. Also nice place to go.

firebirds are the shit, however im a fuckin huge fan of 'cudas (nash bridges style, that was a sexy car) of coarse my dream car however is a 1967 shelby gt500E (you car guys know its the shit) or a 1969 camaro with an overcarbed 427 hemi (we eat rice rockets for munchies with this car :D )

and of coarse then theres lamborghinis......but thats a completly different kind of monster... :yow: