Alexi's cars

Chevrolet Caprice Classics (them undertakerthings) rule, I'm gonna get one when I grow up or get my drivers licence....whichever one is nearer in the future...

Heavenscent said:
Chevrolet Caprice Classics (them undertakerthings) rule, I'm gonna get one when I grow up or get my drivers licence....whichever one is nearer in the future...
a hearse

AHh, 'vettes are awesome, but I dunno, I am still hooked on the 'bird for metal cars. 'vettes are powerhouses, but there is something about the whole look and feel of a 'bird that just says "i was home to about 153 midnight cock rock backseat sessions." :D :lol: It's more than that though; They just have that charm; like I said, i guess it's sentimental value for me too.

im sorry but this car takes first for me...from the movie "Harold and Maude"...

jaghear.jpg

The Lantern Nut said:
@Storm -now Christine looks really cool, but this:
506995_23.jpg
is cheesy as fuck! :lol:

I can't disagree. Especially the way they spelled "fittting". I stole it off another gearhead's page a while back. The site used to be riddled with satanic sigils and metal references, but the fags at cardomain erased my site. They claimed I was a "terrorist" violating their forum rules and shit. So now I just join the V8erz and rag on all the pussy rice burnerz.

'70 chevelle ls6 454 over 500 hp STOCK.

i also like the 66 pontiac GTO's with the 3 carburetors

corvette stingray 427, dodge charger 442, plymouth barracuda 427, camaro ss 427, shelby cobra gt500...i would love to have any of those...the picture in my sig is a chevelle.

bobvex said:
to bad i could still shoot out the tires and ruin yoru shit. . :wave:

i have . . .this

95_NISSAN_QUST.jpg

only mine is blue, and cooler, cuz i have some broken shit. . .
If I could do c7 level armor plating on her, that would be fuckin seriously wicked sick. Atleast the engine's bullet proof. But the cost to do up the full chassis of a fiberglass vette in somethin like that would be well over 100 Gs. I actually have one of those extending shovels under the rear luggage rack and a loaded .45 in the console compartment for those special occasions. And no I'm not joking.:wave:

Resurrection yet again.

I just saw, cycling home today from bagpipeclass, a Pontiac Firebird, V8. And it was for sale. €10,000,-. My God, what a pimp-ride...Great though...

I'm almost 21 and don't even have a driver's license yet but I'm slowly getting a bit more interested in cars. I'm planning on looking for a job (I'm a student) so I'll be able to afford driving lessons and a car (and also be more independent and less of a freakin' mama's girl! ;) ). And when I finally have teh license I'll be driving a tiny-ass piece of shit for at least a few years -but that's life....

PS: You people who get cars bought by your parents are damn lucky!

Ahh, once i move and get settled a Firebird, a nice piece of shit American gas guzzling Firebird will be mine. I have to make SOME sort of asshole american mark over here now! And nothing says that more than a nice loud crappy American car :D

But again, the Bluesmobile just fucking rules :D