Alexi's interview in Radio Reaktori TODAY! 25.4 at 1pm

Pinnallinen

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2007
Alexi Laiho in Radio Reaktori's interview today from 1pm to 2pm

There's gonna be demo material from the times of Inearthed, you can also hear what Jaska has to say about Alexi and ofcourse lots of Alexi!

You can listen to Radio Reaktori in capital area in Finland at 103,1 Mhz FM and everywhere in the world in internet, http://reaktori.stadia.fi and press "kuuntele". (sorry, this interview is in finnish)

1pm-2pm... but that's NOW!! I'm at work. Nice to be informed in time.

Somebody tell what they said and which Inearthed song they played.

The same interview comes out this weekend and we promise to keep you informed when. And this time, sooner than the same day! :)

If it is indeed repeated later on in the week, I'll record it if someone lets me know the exact time and date and in what Country so I can convert it to UK time.

Ye, I know. I will still listen it anyway no matter if I can download it too ;) I have no life so have to do something on the weekend :p

Either they asked Alexi nothing interesting or else he told everything about the next album and the few who heard it decided to keep it to themselves.

Yeh, it was nice to hear some things about his childhood :p Like the king of the ants :D Poor-Alexi....
I liked the interview. I first thought that it would be the same questions as always, but it was a pleasant suprise. There was a few parts that made me laugh. And it was nice to hear Jaskas thoughst about Alexi. After that interview I'm more infallible that Alexi is great guy and he must be a really good and fair friend, if you know what I mean :)