Alexis makeup

Chokehold said:
hehe:oops:

Hey, imagine, when Alexi is black... (nothing racism)

I know for a fact that Alexi IS black. He was born in Ungahhabongahee in southern parts of the Ivory Coast. Some mean slave owners rounded up all the little children collecting rubber from the rubber trees. Little Alexi was then shipped to this butt-cold place called Finland where he was forced to play guitar for fifteen years (see not ten as described on their "homepage") out in the mosquito infested swamp woodlands. In order to make more money for his new owners poor Alexi was made to play Heavymetal giggs to semi-concious youths. He became a young guitar God killed the slave owners and fled across the world touring causing mayham and hearing imparment.

Point: Not only white make-up, but a longhaired wig, contact lenses (for those European glistering eyes) and numerous plastical surgerys to look more Finnish, nail polish, floor polish, dental wax paste and hair mousse. Well I think that is all...

Mammoth said:
I know for a fact that Alexi IS black. He was born in Ungahhabongahee in southern parts of the Ivory Coast. Some mean slave owners rounded up all the little children collecting rubber from the rubber trees. Little Alexi was then shipped to this butt-cold place called Finland where he was forced to play guitar for fifteen years (see not ten as described on their "homepage") out in the mosquito infested swamp woodlands. In order to make more money for his new owners poor Alexi was made to play Heavymetal giggs to semi-concious youths. He became a young guitar God killed the slave owners and fled across the world touring causing mayham and hearing imparment.

Point: Not only white make-up, but a longhaired wig, contact lenses (for those European glistering eyes) and numerous plastical surgerys to look more Finnish, nail polish, floor polish, dental wax paste and hair mousse. Well I think that is all...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
More fan fiction more more more!!!!!!!