Alexi's musical taste and cob

Firen said:
oh please stop with the fucking nintendo sound shit, there is already a thread dedicated to that. Yes, the new album has a lot of the synthetic keyboard shit, who cares i think it adds to the sound. The album was nothing spectacular but i still enjoy it.

Native Americans and Cowboys, thanks
english is my second language, sorry
edited

Hey wait a sec - taken a look at websters dictionary and it says that indian can also refer to 'the american aboriginal rae or to the west indies'...is it considered offensive somehow?

BloodyScalpel said:
Hey wait a sec - taken a look at websters dictionary and it says that indian can also refer to 'the american aboriginal rae or to the west indies'...is it considered offensive somehow?

No, its just wrong...it's all Columbus' fault....Columbus didnt fully comprehend the size of the earth, he was off by a huge margin. The earth was actually twice as big as he thought it actually was. So instead of landing in what he thought to be India, he landed in America and saw the "Native Americans" and called them "Indians", which they are NOT. =)

Got it, it's wrong because it's a synonim...in english, i have to agree with you. In my language, there's two different words for that(natives=indios/indians(from india)=indianos so there's no confusion and no one worries about that. :D