Alexi's New Mane......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady_Laiho said:
That pic of A7X doesn't look emo. It's a pretty good-looking pic. ^Emo is a trend? Oh, i thought it was the real thing...that people look like that cuz they really feel like a emo. I don't think it is a trend like the whole glam-metal thing. The glam-metal thing was just a fad. Now it's over and considered rock...well i do anyway. I think they look emo cuz those fuckin emos feel un-loved. Anyway, would a guy wearing eye-liner, with nails painted black, wearing a bodom shirt, and starting the bodom chant, be considered a Alexi Laiho fanboy?..or a really big bodom fan?
:erk:
BTW: Becker Can Own Laiho Any Day Of The Year

NO HE CAN"T!!!!! Alexi pwns Jason Becker! Alexi's the guitar god!...and the sex god!

To Diabolic: which pic are you talking about? I think most of these people with the hair cuts like that are just punks...then the ones that are major punks with all the colorful clothing and fishnets, etc. are the emos. Oh yeah, check their wrists too. then they're defineltly emos.

@lady laiho: I, unfortunately, know what emos are, those emos are destroying the world with their stupid haircuts, stupid colourly thingys, their stupid poems about how life sucks(I think those emos never had a good fuck or something) and (of course) the cutiing in the wrist
(sorry for the typos, i have had to much Jack daniels)

To nikitini: No kidding! I hate it when they wear those really tight girl pants. It's so gay!!!! It's so gross! And i hate it when they wear pink!

LOL, to diabolic: I don't even want to get to know emos. *shivers* they are just so fuckin pathetic. They don't have a life. What's up with the whole cutting the wrists anyway!? There's no point to it. It's just hurting them. And if they think it's gonna solve their problems, they're wrong. they should just deal with it or just kill themselves!

It's no change for me either. I'v seen it all colors except for red. He'll look hot in any regular color except red.

well it's funny, cuz all those emo kids....who feel so unloved and depressed or whatever, and so they dress emo to show their feelings....they all do that just so they fit in with some sorta group. honestly emo kids are stupid little kids who don't know who the fuck they are and they're still searching for their identites. then they think they're all badass cuz they're outcast kids in society...so they're basically conforming to the "non-conformist" group, or so they think.

it's kinda like how the punk movement was too. i remember even a few years ago, before this emo crap got out of control that kids in my shcool would dress all punked out cuz they thought it was so badass and non-conformist. what a bunch of posers.

true,though it seems a little to goth,and combined with the eyeliner and nail polish,poser bodom fans will be like,"oh alexi's such a good goth guitarist",when in fact he just gets that look from his older sister.

LOL, Alexi's style is just plainly a rocker. He's hot. He's got his own thing going. He's one of kind. He's not your sterotypical goth or some stupid emo. He's got the combination of a tough, rocker dude combined with eye-liner and nailpolish. I bet if everyone started copying that, then it would be some whole new movement.

There are some people who are truley emos, but some people look like that just becuz they like the style.

simply: alexi rocks!!!! emo-kids and wannabee emo-kids(do they excist??) Please
kill yourself if wanna be good to the world, and jack daniels rocks untill the bottle is emty again...

diabolic_murder said:
simply: alexi rocks!!!! emo-kids and wannabee emo-kids(do they excist??) Please
kill yourself if wanna be good to the world, and jack daniels rocks untill the bottle is emty again...
yes wanna-be emo kids do exist. in my old school and the high school, theres alot

Status
Not open for further replies.