Children Of Bodom in studio!

@stygian
Theres nothing from st anger to cover. its all shit. you cant make 1 finger chords good no matter who plays them. id say if anything from metallica, call of Kthulu, Orion, or blackend. Id like to see "hot for teacher," by vanhalen or some bad 80's song...like Flock of Seaguls "i ran" or something equally hysterical. if punk, id like to hear some misfits covers, or old rancid or something. i dunno, im just rambling.

NO!!!! you know what i wanna hear. bodom cover extreme's "play with me." what a crazy fuckin song. if anyone has that in mp3 and has any sort of webspace and wants to send me a link it would be much appreciated. i cant download music here on campus and i need that song!!!!!!

I already mentioned this earlier... but I'd love to hear them cover a Motley Crue song... or even Poison's "Talk Dirty to Me"... :p

I don't remember the name of the band, but the song is "Cherry Pie" and its got a great video! Bodom could do that one

take on me....that would be a fuckin riot. how bout "come on eilene" by that band that im never going to remember the name of right now because im so out of it

For everybody who's interested: It won't be covers of the Sex Pistols or the Dead Kennedys. I met Alexi and Roope yesterday and they they told me that it will be two other covers. For more news check Scythes Of Bodom.