Alexi goes wrestling

From wikipedia.org: A cornerman, or simply corner, is a combat sports term for a coach or team mate assisting a fighter during the length of a bout. The cornerman remains outside the combat area during the fight, but in proximity, and can assist the fighter through instruction. This instruction can take place in between rounds, as in boxing. The cornerman often performs cutman duties such as inspecting lacerations, applying ice to reduce swelling, and stopping bleeding. The cornerman is also responsible for throwing in the towel when necessary.

Erm... Alexi giving instructions? Does he have any idea of wrestling? :lol: And Alexi "inspecting lacerations" doesn't sound nice either... Since he once said in an interview, in biology in school he didn't know what anybody was talkin about. :lol:
Anyway, I hope he'll have fun... :kickass:

Oh he's just gonna be a cornerman.. I thought what is this.. Would they really wanna embarrass Alexi, and most of all, break his bones? I don't think so. Many angry fans would hunt down whoever made Alexi incapable of touring.

Dude! I have no reason to right here, but Fuck! I laughed my ass off.

The thought of Alexi in tights with that dude........ Fucking muther fuckin Sweeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, it wasn't that funny :Smug: You haven't seen it yet :D
But anyways, when it happend and there's a video, I'd say post it!
And then, my friend K-Man, is it worth to laugh your ass off

Cheers :tickled: