Industrial elements on AYDY?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
oh ok. i thought you got excited when you read that and felt that sweet feeling of pride that you knew before anyone else on the board.

Don't be so full of envy, my purpose was really not to make people 'whoa' at me, but to create a conversation.. but problem is I thought industriality in music was a particular style..

and i thought they were always gonna be awesome!!!!!!

actually about 2003 i started doubting that.

yep. im gonna go over to ASK JANNE and ask him why he let alexi fuck COB over like that

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
no you started to think that after you met gavin.

no. i have never met gavin. just talked to him via msn. and in 2003, i did doubt that cob would be good forever, but gavin did raise some good points yeah.

and one more question do you know me. do you know what i thought back then before i even joined this forum?

and yes I do know what you thought in 2003 judging by your age, you thought girls were icky and wondered why you had hair growing on places other than your head.

man I wish you sunday fucktards could go away? if u dont like cob stop fucking this board over with how they suck plz... GOD U ARE FUCKING LAME , i dont go to static-x forums and write on how they suck and how they dissapoint me ffs so piss of my board and go to some place else