Industrial elements on AYDY?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Who said it will not be on the album? Why the hell wouldn't it..??
The band had'to decide between two songs of the new album to put together with the new single. I guess if it's not gonna be on the album, it has'to be too bad a song for it, so the album must be pretty damn cool.

only this songs has came out in one interview "trashed, lost & strungout (vocals guitars re-record)", "Punch me i bleed", "are you dead yet" and i"n your face" ou yeah and you can pick more info about the band www.scythes-of-bodom.com

WHY IN THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARW WHINING ABOUT CD WHAT ISN'T RELEASED YET? goddamn you guys, fuck this and SOB board sucks so much, everyone whining new cd, you guys shouls also listen all kind of metal, you know, it's word _industrial element_ goddamn THAT DOESN'T MEAN COB JUST GO AND PLAY INDUSTRIAL METAL goddamn with you mothefuckers.

juoppo said:
WHY IN THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARW WHINING ABOUT CD WHAT ISN'T RELEASED YET? goddamn you guys, fuck this and SOB board sucks so much, everyone whining new cd, you guys shouls also listen all kind of metal, you know, it's word _industrial element_ goddamn THAT DOESN'T MEAN COB JUST GO AND PLAY INDUSTRIAL METAL goddamn with you mothefuckers.

You obviously dream about getting teabagged by Alexi.

fugazi. said:
You obviously dream about getting teabagged by Alexi.

He has a good point. Alexi never mentioned Industrial metal, he just mentioned industrial elements... it may be great, it may be shit, but moaning about the quality of the album before it has come out is as bad as the bullshit going on at the SOB boards.

Crack said:
He has a good point. Alexi never mentioned Industrial metal, he just mentioned industrial elements... it may be great, it may be shit, but moaning about the quality of the album before it has come out is as bad as the bullshit going on at the SOB boards.

Yeah, well, I never got it why some people think the new album will be crap. I always thought it would the best CoB album, because the released single material is superb. Expect it to be better than Follow the Reaper.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Yeah, well, I never got it why some people think the new album will be crap. I always thought it would the best CoB album, because the released single material is superb. Expect it to be better than Follow the Reaper.

expect it to be better than the latest Static-X

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
no....... excpect it to be equal to static x

I'd bet my bottomdollar you won't hear static x at all. It will be simply CoB with industrial elements... no shit...

CoB fans are so pessimistic.. or at least here on this board. I've had the impression when talking to some friends that the new single rules and so will the album. Does industriality always mean bad? I guess that's a trauma as many of you think Hatebreeder was The bodom, FTR was worse, and HCDR even worse.. so should they move back to norwegian metal, nintendo metal or what are you trying to say? It's just going to be harder. I personally think Hatebreeder is good live material, I like the style in FTR but HCDR has better quality, so I can't really say which style I like best. But some people heard In Your Face from the new album and thought it kicked ass. You'll stop whining too once the album comes out and you'll be listening to it excited as kids under the christmas tree.. There has'to be industrial elements unless you want a HCDR part II, so you're just basically saying that you don't like when it gets heavy.

zakk_hate_me_666 for example. But after reading through the first pages here, thats the opinion I got about a lot of users here

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
zakk_hate_me_666 for example. But after reading through the first pages here, thats the opinion I got about a lot of users here

oh no. you called me a whiny fuckface. my life is over.wah :yell:

FUCK YOU !!!!

i'd rather be a "whiny fuckface" than a queer little fanboy