Industrial elements on AYDY?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
oh no. you called me a whiny fuckface. my life is over.wah :yell:

FUCK YOU !!!!

i'd rather be a "whiny fuckface" than a queer little fanboy

Yeah, but why the fuck do you even write on this bands messageboard when you dont even seem to like them (anymore?)

Do something better with your life

And.. Birthday:
September 2nd, 1989

You call me a "queer little fanboy"?

Fucking homo jew

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
Yeah, but why the fuck do you even write on this bands messageboard when you dont even seem to like them (anymore?)

Do something better with your life

And.. Birthday:
September 2nd, 1989

You call me a "queer little fanboy"?

Fucking homo jew

im sorry but homo jew?

c'mon. im not a jew. and im not a homo. i have a girlfriend, which you probably dont have.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
im sorry but homo jew?

c'mon. im not a jew. and im not a homo. i have a girlfriend, which you probably dont have.

well, she cant be to happy about you since you spend more time at bands (that you dont even like) messageboard

SANDBOX.jpg

come on. this is bollocks. Both zakk_hate_666 or whatever his name is and whoever was fuckin' with him are entitled to thier own opinions.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
oh no. you called me a whiny fuckface. my life is over.wah :yell:

FUCK YOU !!!!

i'd rather be a "whiny fuckface" than a queer little fanboy

dude, please...shut the fuck up, you act like anyone who has any respect towards cob or enjoys there music at all is a fanboy. You constantly come on here and just bash every thread that has anything to do at all with CoB and then actively post in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with CoB in the least or are about trashing Alexi. You constantly coming on here and doing nothing but trash on CoB is every bit as bad as these so called "fanboys" you despise

You guys are all nerds, just look at yourselves. Anyway...Alexi is a happy man now, he dosen't do too many drugs anymore, he isn't as depressed...he just wants to do what makes him happy so he's gonna make happy party music. If it's a more punk, industrial direction so what? At least it's different than the previous CoB albums. I doubt the subsequential album will be like it. Evolution is good. There's gonna be guitar/keyboard interplay on there at least...that will ALWAYS be a part of their sound, so don't make all these conclusions guys based on his love for Static-X. You're all former Static-X fans anyway.

PISSING MEMBERS OFF

1 AT A TIME.

like i give a fuck if you people call me "just as bad as the fanboys"...... your opinion doesnt matter to me. i just like to make fun of COB to piss yall off through the internet.
its not like i hate COB that bad.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
PISSING MEMBERS OFF

1 AT A TIME.

like i give a fuck if you people call me "just as bad as the fanboys"...... your opinion doesnt matter to me. i just like to make fun of COB to piss yall off through the internet.

wow... that´s really sad

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
PISSING MEMBERS OFF

1 AT A TIME.

You're just trying too hard to be cool.

Well, everyone has it's own idea about 'elements'. But if CoB will be the new Dimmu Borgir 2, something is gonna be wrong...

I think the song names on this album give you the impression of a mature version of Hatebreeder.. I thought it was gonna be super aggressive and all that, but it's telling about self-destruction and that kind of stuff, not so much of violence and anger.. So it's gonna be heavier but I guess it's gonna be much much deeper than Dimmu or anything like it.

What do you people think the songs will be like judging from their names? It's just that I can't wait to get the album.. but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be listening to it before the release.. well here's just what I guess:

Living Dead Beat sounds like it's gonna be a musical song and really cool.. Are You Dead Yet? should be damn good also, If You Want Peace... Prepare for War is a saying of an ancient Roman person and the song will probably be about you know, Punch Me I Bleed is a 'ballad', In Your Face is probably replacing Knuckleduster or then it's about cursing and stuff, Next in Line could be like about the Jew/Hitler thing, Bastards of Bodom sounds more like humoristic but I dunno.. We're Not Gonna Fall is like their new Downfall but more mature, I think..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I think the song names on this album give you the impression of a mature version of Hatebreeder.. I thought it was gonna be super aggressive and all that, but it's telling about self-destruction and that kind of stuff, not so much of violence and anger.. So it's gonna be heavier but I guess it's gonna be much much deeper than Dimmu or anything like it.

What do you people think the songs will be like judging from their names? It's just that I can't wait to get the album.. but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be listening to it before the release.. well here's just what I guess:

Living Dead Beat sounds like it's gonna be a musical song and really cool.. Are You Dead Yet? should be damn good also, If You Want Peace... Prepare for War is a saying of an ancient Roman person and the song will probably be about you know, Punch Me I Bleed is a 'ballad', In Your Face is probably replacing Knuckleduster or then it's about cursing and stuff, Next in Line could be like about the Jew/Hitler thing, Bastards of Bodom sounds more like humoristic but I dunno.. We're Not Gonna Fall is like their new Downfall but more mature, I think..
Why do you analyze such stupid shit?