Industrial elements on AYDY?

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
cool?

no i just like to get you guys all mad because im talking about your favorite band
Why???? I just dont get it...do the Bodom fans on this board sit here telling you to pull your dick out of Mike Romeos behind whenever Symphony X gets brought up?? Why can't you just be kind young fellow for once

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
cool?

no i just like to get you guys all mad because im talking about your favorite band

dude, your nickname itself tells how lame you are. And you haven't gotten anyone mad yet, poeple laugh at you. But I bet you don't give a fuck if we hate you :loco: You throw shit in every thread, why? Because you want to be like Gavin huh? Dude being from Texas or other redneck hole you're from (alabama or somethin) makes you already a loser in here.If you want to be super cool you desperately try to be, use your brain and when you want to be funny make it well. You totally suck. And yes I hate you because you bash my favourite band! YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD! JAAAUUU!!!
Now, have a nice day, cowboy. :wave:

Ralf said:
dude, your nickname itself tells how lame you are. And you haven't gotten anyone mad yet, poeple laugh at you. But I bet you don't give a fuck if we hate you :loco: You throw shit in every thread, why? Because you want to be like Gavin huh? Dude being from Texas or other redneck hole you're from (alabama or somethin) makes you already a loser in here.If you want to be super cool you desperately try to be, use your brain and when you want to be funny make it well. You totally suck. And yes I hate you because you bash my favourite band! YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD! JAAAUUU!!!
Now, have a nice day, cowboy. :wave:

cowboy?

just cause im from alabama doesnt mean i chew tobbacco and slap my wife in the eye every 2 seconds. i hate it here and plan on moving asap so any alabama jokes are a waste cause ill just agree with you.

and my name was made when i first got into COB so i dont give a fuck if you make fun of it.

and if i was trying to be gavin i would probably talk about dragonforce and powerquest and move to scotland.

Whats up with you guys? EVERY ALBUM was different....you cant compare SW to HB, too black, and can't compare HB to FTR, too catchy melodys, and cant compare FTR to HCDR, different style....
From the point they said 'We will record a new album' i KNEW it would be different to HCDR....
Industrial elements...jeeez...hell broke out after Alexi said that...
And BTW: You don't have to like the new stuff and agree with everything Alexi says, and still you can call yourself a serious fan....
just for recording Lake Bodom and Touch laAo Death I love them...

Seriously, it seems like theres some Alexi-bashing hype going on...
A "'Friend'" of mine told me about what he thinks about new Bodom....and it soundet EXACTLY like a comment I read on this Board before (just in German).

..I bet somewhere theres a fat guy who writes 'Metal opinions' for everyone, you just have to copy them...

There's something in every Bodom style that I like and that I don't like. And I think this will be their best album, even though I'm a bit concerned by.. some song titles.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
There's something in every Bodom style that I like and that I don't like. And I think this will be their best album, even though I'm a bit concerned by.. some song titles.
I just dont understand why you say that CoB's old material is less mature than the new stuff, if anything its the other way around. Now a days I think they are just having more fun and seems they are just writing more heavy tunes that are more along the lines of Pantera/BLS...and don't concern yourself with song names. For the most part they have never really been one of Bodom's stronger points.

Well, yeah, I know what you mean, Bodom is taking it less seriously now. But they're not as, um, embarrasing as before in some things.

Embarassing... like you mean like when they wrote technically intricate songs...

You're right this new nu-metal approach is far less embarassing to metal...

Shit did we just agree on something?

-Gavin- said:
Embarassing... like you mean like when they wrote technically intricate songs...

Shit did we just agree on something?

By less serious I meant they're more self-confident and you can feel it, they're not trying to pull your eyes out, just comfortably showing off. So I actually meant it as a positive thing. Sometimes trying to be too serious is embarassing. Some of the singing and some of the playing sounds kinda.. something that doesn't fit into my head..

-Gavin- said:

Like the new stuff or hate it is up to anyone. 'tis their opinion. however,

Nu metal (or aggro metal) is a controversial subgenre of heavy metal music. It sometimes bears some influence to hip-hop, because rhythmic innovation and syncopation are primary. Nu metal bands also feature aggressive vocals (either rapped, shouted, or sung), drop-tuned guitars that are clean or distorted, (with riffing similiar to the Seattle scene of the early 1990's) a funk-based rhythm section, and occassional DJ techniques such as turntables and sampling.

A) I hear no hip-hop influence in CoB's music

B) I hear no rapping

C) I hear no funk-based rhythm section

D) I hear no DJ techniques

CoB haven't gone nu-metal... yet.

^Newbies who only know melodic scandinavian metal and american bands such as Korn and Slipknot thinks that they have gone nu-metal when the music becomes heavier and less meodic