Industrial elements on AYDY?

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
What rapper does Allu like then?
I don't know ,but he said this in an interview with Soundi (Finnish Magazine). "I even like some gangsta-rap. No one else can make lyrics like that!"

"Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye dawg and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And niggas trying to take my life away
I put a hole in a nigga for fucking with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and take your life away"

We'll in fact... lyrics are already pretty much rap killa nigga attitude. I could clearly see this passage on most of the songs present on FtR or HCDR. Change dawgs and niggas with motherfuckas and you got it pretty much

Crack said:
Fair enough. I'm sure, just like metal, you have the shit popular bollocks, and then the decent underground stuff... but quite frankly I just don't like the sound of rap or the lifestyle it promotes.

I'd rather a dose of skull-crushing metal anyday.

Hey man, if you have Xbox then you can rip files from your cds on to your box and then choose "user station" and flip through your own tracks! Killin' Cops to Slayer and Body Count is great!

Edit: I meant on GTA San Andreas

Noble Viking said:
Hey man, if you have Xbox then you can rip files from your cds on to your box and then choose "user station" and flip through your own tracks! Killin' Cops to Slayer and Body Count is great!

hell yeah...game fuckin rocks

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
Fuck man, I'm not even sure if you are joking. But if you like bands like COB and Death and listen to negro shit at the same time, you deserve to be shot
Why don't you just go and shoot yourself :Smug:

Many men, wish death upon me
Blood in my eye motherfucker and I can't see
I'm trying to be what I'm destined to be
And motherfuckers trying to take my life away
I put a hole in a motherfucker for fucking with me
My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk, when you talk about me
'Cause I'll come and take your life away

@ND24/7 Seems you're right :lol:

Alexi sometimes listens to oldschool rap from the 80s like Grandmaster Flash. And why not? This stuff rules!

Some years ago he told this in an interview:

"The last time I was in the States I ended up in some ghetto in New Jersey with some black guy, but it was just amusing, nothing to it. He was this rap guy, who I bumped into at 4 a.m. If I had gone there alone I would've probably gotten shot, but 'cos I was with him it was ok. And when you're so drunk you really don't give a shit about anything. But I prefer seeing the real thing than just the covered, pretty side of life."

Noble Viking said:

Hmmm... that sounds like a pretty fuckin' cool way to go.

Chainsaw_Gutsfuck said:
Fuck man, I'm not even sure if you are joking. But if you like bands like COB and Death and listen to negro shit at the same time, you deserve to be shot
did the word RACISM pop in anyone else's mind too?

you know I think its becoming more and more socially acceptable to say my pals than negro now adays, you go to some and say whattup my nigga they respond with nuthin hgomie, you say what up my negro.. now you got some serious problems on your hands

Fuck.. is there a possibility that the release of the album will be pushed further into the future..?? I hope not, it's already too long away to wait!! I wish the single In Your Face could come out a bit earlier, unless they're really playing it on the summer gigs.

Bryan said:
you know I think its becoming more and more socially acceptable to say my pals than negro now adays, you go to some and say whattup my nigga they respond with nuthin hgomie, you say what up my negro.. now you got some serious problems on your hands
whatever, bryan