Henkka Interview : "...I would play more songs from SW."

The reason Alexi doesn't like Knuckleduster is when they played it "no-one" recognized the song and the audience was just like 'ok'. He does dig the solos a lot tho.

Indeed!

really?? I think the weakest is Children of Decadence. altho, it's not a weak song at all. just out of all the others, that's the one I'd pick.

i actually kind of agree with you.
I do love that song, but I like northern comfort much more.
and KTS, and Hellion, and Taste of my scythe.
Mask of sanity might be my least favorite song on that album, but it's still a kick anus song.:kickass:

Really? The intro and the guitar/keyboard solo tradeoff were fucking awesome on MoS. One of my favorite songs on the album.

I think they should play follow the reaper, the whole fucking song. i do believe at one time when i was younger, listening to that solo loop for a half an hour.

it would be cool for them to throw in some random stuff but what i'd actually like the best is if they played knuckleduster again, i fucking love that song, i'd bust in my pants so fast. northern comfort would be really random and cool too, but they really should keep playing old songs. the promise of hearing a different old song is a big part of the reason i keep going back to see them.

I think they should play follow the reaper, the whole fucking song. i do believe at one time when i was younger, listening to that solo loop for a half an hour.

:lol:thats how i was with the downfall solo for awhile. That was the first solo of theirs that really floored me. Its still kickass too.

Hells yeah! That's so awesome, I'd kill to hear a concert of exclusively Something Wild and Hatebreeder, as a kind of neo-classical concert. Maybe FTR too, since I freakin love that album :)

I think they need to play more FTR, personally. When I saw them, all they played was Hate Me. Mind you, it was an 8-song set, but still. :erk:

It's cool nonetheless that he wants to play older shit.

Well, when i saw them like a week ago or so, they didn't play ANY from FTR, which really does suck.

Something Wild rules. Love the chaotic-ness and dark BM/Melodeath-ish vibe about that album. Especially Alexi's raspier vocals.

Something Wild rules. Love the chaotic-ness and dark BM/Melodeath-ish vibe about that album. Especially Alexi's raspier vocals.

Yeah and the sound is so much more... open. It's like everything sounds clean, you can clearly hear the guitars and the bass and the drums and the keyboards really easily, since they seem to have a much more hollow, undeveloped sound, whereas in the new albums AYDY and BD it just sounds so much busier and heavier, which makes it harder to hear things clearly :\

:lol::lol::lol: That's hardcore. I've listened to a whole song in repeat for a long time more than once, but not just a solo. Well, yes to some solos while i was learning them and playing them with the guitar, but not for the sake of it, :lol:

it really boggles my mind why they have never played "kissing the shadows" in the six times i've seen them. That song showcases Alexi's guitar talent about as well as anything.

:lol::lol::lol: That's hardcore. I've listened to a whole song in repeat for a long time more than once, but not just a solo. Well, yes to some solos while i was learning them and playing them with the guitar, but not for the sake of it, :lol:

I think once I listened to FTR (the song) on repeat for about 2 hours. :lol:

Never gets old.

^Never gets old, but I think I'd go nuts if I listened to one song on repeat so many times :lol: I mean, I was playing this evening and I played HCD like 5 times and I started to get bored, and I fucking love HCD both as a song to hear and as a song to play, although it's tricky as hell when the chorus comes in :lol:

^Never gets old, but I think I'd go nuts if I listened to one song on repeat so many times :lol: I mean, I was playing this evening and I played HCD like 5 times and I started to get bored, and I fucking love HCD both as a song to hear and as a song to play, although it's tricky as hell when the chorus comes in :lol:

It can't beat Sioux City Sarsaparilla's interlude :O