Are You Dead Yet? video

I have seen the new video now. Not a big schock to me. I readed many of comments here and it was no suprise when I have seen it. Not so bad story. For me it feels like a Russ Meyer film (but no XXXL-size tits. haha). Sequences with the band are very good.

Firen said:
i hate generalizations but this is a typical fucking american headbangers ball hardcore video....fucking disappointing...SW was much better than this WTF are they trying to achieve
Interesting theory : SW > WTF they're doing

Mr Laiho is maybe getting upset nailing too much groupies on the road.. :lol:

"Are You Emo Yet?"

Slayeah said:
I have seen the new video now. Not a big schock to me. I readed many of comments here and it was no suprise when I have seen it. Not so bad story. For me it feels like a Russ Meyer film (but no XXXL-size tits. haha). Sequences with the band are very good.

the way you spelled shock is so erotic for some reason

Would have been entertaining if they had the band members acting in the video should have made Roope the cop with a Saddamy beard. I thought it was a poor video. Other than the shovel kill. The Are you in lust thing was kinda retarded, well the Are You words popping up was just retarded in general now that I think about it.