The REAL Are You Dead Yet? video

Guys, lay the fuck off. This was made as a school project by a lass i know.

And hey, as i said, beats the fuck out of the official one. Less americans in it for starts.

I don't know why the hell everyone hates the video. (the original) This thread actually made me watch it, and it's not bad. With all the horrible reviews I expected much worse.

But yeah, this home made version sucks.

That video was made by a chick?

Looked like aguy who missed the testostorone train. Anyways, which one of you dickweeds is gonna give me my bandwidth back? That was so serisously lame. And, in terms of metal vids, at least AYDY, isn't HALF as bad as Arch Enemies "Nemesis" video, lmfao. So count your blessings, you twats ;)

(thats a figure of speech, before you get your strap on in a twist and pretend to act all tough on me :p)

I agree the two kids in the video should form a suicide pact and kill themselves. I hate emo's with a firey passion. Or, they could ahve at least cast one of the crazy-hot emo chicks that look like the girls off of suicidegirls, cause those emos, I have nothing against. And if they start complaining about how life is so hard on them, i can always shut them up with my dick.