About Are You Dead Yet

My assumption is that Tie My Rope & Sioux City give a good interpretation on the soundscale of Blooddrunk. But it's gonna be interesting to see if they added any effects to colour the sound.

^i don't think so...u can't judge by a solo project what the album's gonna look like (sioux city) and the band said that tmr isn't as good as they expeected it to be so i guess we should at least wait for the single until we can judge about the style of the new album

^You're right, but it sill gives a lot of indication on the sound direction they're taking.

It sure makes me excited to hear they thought Tie My Rope guitars sucked. I gave it 8.5 out of 10 on the first listen. Hope it's gonna be a 9+ on the album after they improve it.

They have a good sound now. But I want Alexi to make RADICAL improvement on his vocals. I'm scared of even thinking how good their album could be if he started singing properly (more death and more balls).

I mean like SNBN on Tokyo Warhearts. I keep telling this, I dig those vocals.

Also I dig that masculine style he adopts for example on Angels Don't Kill and Sixpounder on IYF DVD.

I think it would kick ass if those styles could be combined. I'm afraid tho they'll keep up doing normal vocals again.

^You're right, but it sill gives a lot of indication on the sound direction they're taking.

It sure makes me excited to hear they thought Tie My Rope guitars sucked. I gave it 8.5 out of 10 on the first listen. Hope it's gonna be a 9+ on the album after they improve it.

They have a good sound now. But I want Alexi to make RADICAL improvement on his vocals. I'm scared of even thinking how good their album could be if he started singing properly (more death and more balls).

btw..do u mind if i add you to my msn?

lol I actually laughed out loud on that one...but yeah I agree, HCDR, AYDY and anything post-AYDY are lacking the "death" and "balls" of the first albums...but I don't think Alexi needs "RADICAL" improvement to make it an awesome album-- judging from "Tie My Rope" alone, I'm pretty sure that BD will still be a rockin album, even if the vox aren't like SW, FTR, and HB...but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

lol I actually laughed out loud on that one...but yeah I agree, HCDR, AYDY and anything post-AYDY are lacking the "death" and "balls" of the first albums...but I don't think Alexi needs "RADICAL" improvement to make it an awesome album-- judging from "Tie My Rope" alone, I'm pretty sure that BD will still be a rockin album, even if the vox aren't like SW, FTR, and HB...but I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Tie My Rope is one of the reasons I think Alexi should improve his vocals. The vox on that song (and the between-song-banter on the Stockholm Knockout album) are next to unbearable just due to the fact that Alexi sounds like a damn gremlin.

GUITAR PLAYER'S THREAD!!!!!!

Haha i always wanted to do that :lol:

EPICFAIL-1.jpg