Your favorite songs off "Are You Dead Yet?"

Güeño] said:
oh yeah, go listen slipknot fucking trendi poser.

The negative thing that I have to say about Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper is that HB is embarrasing and FtR is "girly", if I have to say it with just one word

so fuck you.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
HB is embarrasing and FtR is "girly", if I have to say it with just one word.

And you problaby listen to such masculine bands like slipknot and (new) metallica instead, right?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
The negative thing that I have to say about Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper is that HB is embarrasing and FtR is "girly", if I have to say it with just one word

so fuck you.
i know they are your opinions...but they make no fucking sense...ftr is girly??? where the hell does that come from. Boy bands and shit like cher is girly. How did you manage to find your way to this board when you down all the most intricate work the band is known for and slam all CoB's signature elements...

-Unhallowed- said:
And you problaby listen to such masculine bands like slipknot and (new) metallica instead, right?

hey , dont bash metallica, St.anger may not be the best album , but Metallica is still an awsome and my favorite band ;)

-Unhallowed- said:

No, masculine music such as the new Bodom (what I've heard so far: T,L&S, Knuckleduster, In Your Face, and the masculine elements of HCDR).

FtR is an all night long party album, it's not so serious from its attitude. If you disagree then go listen to Stratovarius and Spice Girls. I didn't say these albums suck, just said what is wrong with them, learn to read.

Metallica is fucking gay. People worship it like it's the only fucking band out there, just because they don't know any other band.

Sometimes I feel like it's shit and sometimes I enjoy it.. of course it's good music, but maybe I've listened to it too much.. I don't like SW, I like something about HB, I admire FtR but don't worship it, I respect HCDR but don't love it.. AYDY will be my favourite as long as it's badass music with beautiful melodies made heavy metal.

I have no idea why people bash metallica...the first four albums are pure heavy metal genious...And Justice for All...a machine gun riffing heavy metal manifesto that tells a story of society on the brink of collapse. The lyrics on that album are fucking unreal, and im one who doesnt give a shit about a songs message but those are some intense and intelligent lyrics and the songs are so fucking well written...they suck balls now but back in the 80s Metallica was a metal force