What's wrong with Are you dead yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... what a bunch of funny ppl floating around here on the CoB-forum....
Shadeg - thanks for your answer!
Fredy_brown - ty
The rest of you - if you don't want to answer then don't but is it really necessary to spam the same thing over and over again? -- no really, I do wonder! cause it's not like I didn't understand the thread was unappreciated after the first sarcastic answer... :Spin: :err:

scaleo said:
if you don't want to answer then don't but is it really necessary to spam the same thing over and over again? -- no really, I do wonder!

We could say the same thing about what you did when you made the thread ;)

scaleo said:
Heh... what a bunch of funny ppl floating around here on the CoB-forum....
Fredy_brown - ty
The rest of you - if you don't want to answer then don't but is it really necessary to spam the same thing over and over again? -- no really, I do wonder! cause it's not like I didn't understand the thread was unappreciated after the first sarcastic answer... :Spin: :err:
You thank me, but what about the search button next time? + they maybe don´t want to aswer, cause they answered in earlier thread, don´t you think?

Fredy_Brown said:
You thank me, but what about the search button next time? + they maybe don´t want to aswer, cause they answered in earlier thread, don´t you think?
You did link me to the right page... so I thanked you, was there a problem with that? :err:
What I meant was; if the others haven't got anything usefull to say, then why say anything at all?

So I'm new to this forum (check my posts), I honestly just recently discovered where to read PM's... so, I'm soooo sorry I didn't use the search function, hope ya'll can forgive me :(

scaleo said:
You did link me to the right page... so I thanked you, was there a problem with that? :err:
What I meant was; if the others haven't got anything usefull to say, then why say anything at all?

So I'm new to this forum (check my posts), I honestly just recently discovered where to read PM's... so, I'm soooo sorry I didn't use the search function, hope ya'll can forgive me :(
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/faq.php ?

honestly, what's up with the attitude in this forum? Are you always this hostile to one another? :s

Shadeg said:
It's too metal for the Norther & Stratovarius generation. It lacks the cheesy and catchy melodies.

Yeah I am going to have to agree, AYDY was just a little too complex, and way too original for my tastes.
I hope COB's next album will be a little more accessable to the general public.
Just a little more "MTV friendly" :err: o_O

Sinnsation said:
Yeah I am going to have to agree, AYDY was just a little too complex, and way too original for my tastes.
I hope COB's next album will be a little more accessable to the general public.
Just a little more "MTV friendly" :err: o_O
:worship:

Maggotcrusher666 said:
In a short answer its a piece of shit but we all know that by now.
No, it's not. It's an excellent piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.