The first Are You Dead Yet? review

Yeah me neither. All this "oh it's so good" and "oh it's so nice" talk is pissing me off. Usually people who get promos are 1000% badass and leak it ASAP. Maybe Zarok needs likes a little abuse.....so...................c'mon pussy.............do it..... :p

you know how in flames used to have complex songs then they got really watered down and really simple. Is this new album like that or are their still plenty of brifges, solos, and random parts?

My calender is marked already!!!!The countdown begins.......yeah!!

"Some of the melodic pieces remind to the band's classic "Follow the reaper". Finnish producer Mikko Karmila didn't change C.O.B.'s sound very much."

Great:D Follow the reaper's album is very good.

Industrial elements...Hope that is not true:yuk:.

Zarok, I've got somewhat this impression of the order you favour the songs.. how close is it?

In Your Face - Living Dead Beat - Are You Dead Yet? - Bastards of Bodom - We're Not Gonna Fall - T,L&S - If You Want Peace... - Punch Me I Bleed - Next in Line

I really think you all should lean back and relax a bit. the more expectations you put in the album the more disappointed you will be when listening to it for the first time. Of corpse it's hard to wait 'til it's released, but hey, it WILL be released soon...... so some more days of patience and then every question will be answered! YAY!