The first Are You Dead Yet? review

'Very angry lyrics'
Maybe the way the lyrics are sang is gonna be a big plus to this album

'Modern electronic sounds and even some industrial elements'
Can't really say anything to that..

'The album is a bit more forthright than HCDR'
Maybe this means that the song structures are damn simple, like Knuckleduster, hope not

'In Your Face contains rhythmic riffs, brillant keyboards and fast doublebass-attacks'
Just keep it real heavy! No more stupid keyboard tilulilu solos

'The title track is merciless pure Metal!'
I guess Are You Dead Yet? is gonna be among the very best songs on the album. But I'm most looking forward to Living Dead Beat, the name sounds so damn cool, and of course T,L&S

'Some of the melodic pieces remind to Follow the Reaper'
This is the best possible antidote for fearing the album will be too heavy and spiritless

'Mighty and clear sound'
Like in Hate Me -single?

As I said, it's not a real review. It's more like an official press text for the album. But I take any information available about the new album.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
'In Your Face contains rhythmic riffs, brillant keyboards and fast doublebass-attacks'
Just keep it real heavy! No more stupid keyboard tilulilu solos
:OMG:
What the fuck ? The Key-Solos are one of the best things bout Bodom :loco:

If You Want Peace... Prepare For War is just the translation of an old Latin quote. ("Sic vis pacem, para bellum")

Hmmm, gut, I can't wait for the new album to come out! The EP was quite good, so I figured the full album will be simply AMAZING!!! I hope that if there is a special edition or something (as there usually is), it'll come to America (not US), although it's kind of difficult for the limited editions to come over this part of the world. -Hitto!-