Spinefarm video regarding Are You Dead Yet

Jayl

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2007
My was telling me about how he saw this video interview thing, on the Spinefarm website news section. It was around late 2004 - early 2005.

I think it may have been about the band Kiuas, but after that they interviewed a few musicians from various bands (Jari Maenpaa of Wintersun being one of them), and asked them what they thought of the new album (Which at the time was Are You Dead Yet)

Anyone seen this video, and can they tell me where to find it, PLEASE!

Hello! When they come to touch to Venezuela? We have been waiting for them for a long time! We hoped that they come soon…

^ Stop posting that crap...and if you wanna know...go to the official site and look in the tour section....

rick2.jpg

Not again :erk: This supposed video is part of some 'Operation Bash Are You Dead Yet' on the Wintersun forum. For the last time, Spinefarm would not release a video, on THEIR OWN SITE, insulting THEIR OWN PRODUCT. And Jari does not seem like the kind of guy childish enough to randomly insult a very large, popular band, who are very well known in the relatively small Helsinki scene, who he is bound to bump into. Part of Iron was recorded at Janne's Beyond Abilities Studio when it was still around, Kai is best friends with Jaska, there is a video of Jari, Alexi and the guys from Norther drinking together. I really can't see why you'd need any more proof or why you're so desperate to find this video which obviously doesn't exist.