COB film video for are you dead yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat my balls, bitch. You're so much tougher because you don't like Punch Me I Bleed.. You've just never been thru deep depression, so it holds nothing personal to you, so you can suck my dick.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Eat my balls, bitch. You're so much tougher because you don't like Punch Me I Bleed.. You've just never been thru deep depression, so it holds nothing personal to you, so you can suck my dick.

And i bet neither have you.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

cry it up emo boy :cry:

How old are you joonas, 12 maybe 13. barely old enough to know what pubes are. so don't even act like you've been through "deep depression". once you find your own penis and get your friends out of your ass, then maybe you can talk again.

GhostOfPerdition said:
LOLOL

Since when did COB write meaningful lyrics?

hey shitflap, just beacause the lyrics don't always make sense doesn't mean that they aren't meaningful. Alexi has even said in the past that he doesn't want many of his lyrics published because they are too personal.

And the lyrics for PMIB are especially meaningful to the point where he doesn't like to play the song live anymore.... oh yeah, i want to quote this again:

GhostOfPerdition said:

Fucking ignorant teenager.

-Gavin- said:
Well, you make a song 100% out of stolen Pantera Riffs, it does free up time to work on lyrics.

Alright.. I think you mean "improved pantera riffs"

Status
Not open for further replies.