Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
from blabbermouth in case anyone doesn't read it everyday:

The following update has been posted at CHILDREN OF BODOM's official web site:

"Last night [March 4] in the annual Emma-Gaala (Finnish equivalent of the Grammys), CHILDREN OF BODOM were presented the Export Emma 2006 for their accomplishments in exporting Finnish music. The whole award ceremony was aired live on national TV.

"In other news, the band recently shot a new promo video for the title song of their newest album 'Are You Dead Yet?'. The quintet ended their European tour in Tavastia, Helsinki on February 11th and returned the same club two days later to shoot the playing parts for the aforementioned video. The story parts of the video were shot beforehand in America."

CHILDREN OF BODOM will be teaming up with SLAYER, LAMB OF GOD, MASTODON and THINE EYES BLEED for the Unholy Alliance Tour beginning in early June. So far, only one date has been announced: June 16 at the Continental Airlines Arena in East Rutherford, NJ. Tickets for the Continental show will go on sale on Saturday, March 11. As previously reported, the trek will make stops in most major cities, although the actual routing of the run is still being fleshed out.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=49136

damn, i thought they would do living dead beat cause its the catchiest song but i guess not.

They need to have a song under 4 minutes, otherwise the end of the song is cut when it's showed on tv (this is the reason why they cut out parts of the song in the In Your Face video)

they could cut out a couple of repeat parts and cut out some of the beginning and cut out the part from 445 to the end and it would pretty much be fine i think, iv'e seen videos that are over 4 min.

who gives a fuck about the video . videos are boring

and

as for the tour, well children of bodom will now play arenas for 10 000 people so they should do a good job

Ewwwww arena? I was hyped about the tour before i heard that ugly word.

You can't cut anything from Living Dead Beat, especially not the into!! or outro.. They should've done Punch Me I Bleed.. Agony.. candles.. sorrow.. all those things in the video and it would have great emotion and catch.. Are You Dead Yet is the logical choice, and I know how the story parts will be, but the chorus which is repeated 3 (three) times is the downpoint of that song for a video I believe..

This video must be released with the DVD?

What is up with the constant media whoring? I mean they're like in every fucking magazine talking about their gay relationships, the new album and touring all the time. Ever since after HCDR and the Trashed ep they've released two singles, two dvds and before the Slayer tour, they're doing that fucking hot topic tour. This will be the third music video for one freakin' album. I mean fuck, don't they think that people are gonna get burnt out on them?

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Seen the live vid? Don't say anything before that

I thought as you keep speaking about PMIB since it's been diffused on TV it has at least a bit of something cool, so I got that Nosturi gig, and I've gotta say Punch Me I Bleed sucks hard there too. Still, the only interesting part of this song, to me, is the solo. And by the way, they lack energy in this show, the one I've been too during the tour was way more enthousiastic.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Seen the live vid? Don't say anything before that
Yes I have.
I'm sure the video for a slow song like that would be an orgasm to you or at least you can cry your eyes out while watching it...
emo bastard

Peti said:
Yes I have.
I'm sure the video for a slow song like that would be an orgasm to you or at least you can cry your eyes out while watching it...
emo bastard

You seem full of hatred towards your father who slapped you in the face if you ever cried or showed any emotions, fucking dick.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
You seem full of hatred towards your father who slapped you in the face if you ever cried or showed any emotions, fucking dick.

better luck next time

-Rivfader- said:
:lol:

Slayer doesn't do arenas out here they just upgrade to a larger club/venue.

Suffering through
Slayer, Lamb of God, and Mastadon are not worth 20 minutes of watching CoB. I will be skipping this one.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.