"Are You Dead Yet?" video....help me please

AscendedOne

Unholy Alliance
Jan 8, 2007
Ipswich, UK
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem I've got.I'm a college student and I've gotta research a music video of my choice...so naturally I chose "Are You Dead Yet?" but no matter what I do I can't find out the name of the director! If anyone is willing to help me out I'd worship them, like this :worship: thanks :)

I think all computer programs (Windows) should be programmed so that the homepage for the internet is Google. It's really not that hard.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem I've got.I'm a college student and I've gotta research a music video of my choice...so naturally I chose "Are You Dead Yet?" but no matter what I do I can't find out the name of the director! If anyone is willing to help me out I'd worship them, like this :worship: thanks :)

www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

yeah he should've chosen Everytim I Die. that way, he could talk about the reaper. since the reaper is mentioned in so many of their early songs. and it's a kickass video (even though it's cheesy, lol).

All the vids are cheesy, low budget, and do not do the music justice... but it's forgivable cuz they're a european metal band... but AYDY was the height of gayness for Bodom's vids... that director needs his ass kicked. I thought the ND24/7 vid was weird.... AYDY was just bad :lol: