hot chick in the 'are you dead yet'? music clip

just wondering if any1 knows the name of the really hot chick in the 'are you dead yet' music clip??? plz anyone??
Just imagine: you've managed to find out the name of this so-to-say "hot chick"... And what of it? Is it going to change something in your life? I suppose, it isn't... That's why you can choose any name for her you wish... It's much easier than asking for help in finding out "the name of the really hot chick in the 'are you dead yet' music clip"... :)

And what do you do then....:rolleyes:

If Joonas is gay or not, is it really worth to discuss about? Shit, why do you people always get freaked out if you think somebodys gay? Im not but there's nothing wrong if somebody else is...or is there?

And what do you do then....:rolleyes:

If Joonas is gay or not, is it really worth to discuss about? Shit, why do you people always get freaked out if you think somebodys gay? Im not but there's nothing wrong if somebody else is...or is there?

Just everyone's sick and tired of discussing some "hot chick" in the video....

If nobody is interested in such a thing (like I do, just to say) then why is this thread still opened and many people keep posting here? Mistery.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6243396 said:
If nobody is interested in such a thing (like I do, just to say) then why is this thread still opened and many people keep posting here? Mistery.
Maybe there's still a hope that someone would remember of the real topic of the conversation....

Well, forgive me but to me it's still a pretty "useless" thing to discuss about Children Of Bodom, expecially on their forum.

We like this band for the music they make (or made, it depends) and not to know the name of the "hot chick" in one of the band's video.

If someone wants to know the name of that girl could have made a search somewhere... internet can help a lot about these things, I think a thread on this matter was just excessive.

And hey, I'm not saying this to argue. Just stating my opinion. :)