hot chick in the 'are you dead yet'? music clip

Alexi's headbanging rox! The side to side thing is hot. In the CRY dvd, i loved the break in Silent Night Bodom NIght. The hotteset headbanging eva!

Emos suck! The emo in that video was soooo gross. Maybe if he didn't wear eyeliner, he'd look ok.

Wow that lady was great looking! I dated a Norwegian once that looked a lot like her, except less breasts. God I love Norwegians!

yeah definetly dude, scandinavian chicks ar mostly good lookin' biaaaaatches..:p
Sulo Seppä;6072566 said:
Wow that lady was great looking! I dated a Norwegian once that looked a lot like her, except less breasts. God I love Norwegians!

argh i hated the people in the aydy video fucked off with how emos are filling upthe world and a cob video was the last place i expected t see emo but nooo there was that fat ugly emo gay in it arghhh what i wrong with alexi ?? you dont need anymore a fucking insane guitarist with a amazing voice and good looks why put a fat emo in the video why sorry rant over

^Haha, speak the truth! I liked the video though. The story was good. I think the chick is pretty. I like the way she looks but how do you know if she was Scandinavian or Norwegian? What if she's amercian? Norwegian's have a nice accent though. Angela Gossow's voice is so nice and smooth.

argh i hated the people in the aydy video fucked off with how emos are filling upthe world and a cob video was the last place i expected t see emo but nooo there was that fat ugly emo gay in it arghhh what i wrong with alexi ?? you dont need anymore a fucking insane guitarist with a amazing voice and good looks why put a fat emo in the video why sorry rant over

fat? :erk:

^Haha, speak the truth! I liked the video though. The story was good. I think the chick is pretty. I like the way she looks but how do you know if she was Scandinavian or Norwegian? What if she's amercian? Norwegian's have a nice accent though. Angela Gossow's voice is so nice and smooth.

lol thanks same the story line was really good but just think how much better would have it been with alexi instead of the emo the grl was pretty but annoyed me lol and so tue how do you know what she is ? lol.

^No way!.....If Alexi was in the video, he'd get beat up by an old ugly fart and that chick would be playiing him. Plus, Alexi would be riding a better ride like a Lexus or something. I'd like the end when alexi would win though! :) The girl might be Amercian cuz they shot the thing in Los Angelos, right?

yeah deffo about the girl she could look what ever its like theres a girl in my school whos from finland and aske if i was finnish and im english so se could be anyting and yeah well i guess we would alter it sligtly so the guy wo ty to hurt alexi (who is topless) but he kils him in a better way than with a shovel and the girl is like trying it on with him but hes liek nahhh fuckk offf lol andhe has a beast of a car lol.

LOL That would be awsome....Alexi topless is hot! And there would be a good excuse he ttook off his shirt cuz that place looked fucking hot. Or maybe Alexi could be the fat man instead and he beat up the emo and stole his chick!

^Oh, that's even better! We're going to be co-directors for the new video and we'll get to work with alexi.....no, we'll work Alexi.