hot chick in the 'are you dead yet'? music clip

#20 ^
u'r right !!

except what u said about cannibal corpse cuz that band just SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

yah they do a little, but i lik the headbanging in one of the vids my friends showed me was pretty awesome.

I have to agree that Cannibal Corpse isn't the best band in the world though (by far).

Alexi's headbanging rules. And so does Corpsegrinder.

You probably saw Hammer Smashed Face from their Live Cannibalism DVD.

Yeeeeaahhh THATS IT!!!
That is an awesome video...but really they aren't a fantastic band...
Teh leadsinger's name is Corpsegrinder?

:lol: You "know" their music enough to say that the suck, but you don't know the lead singer's nickname?

yah pretty much, and i dont think they suck, just the music that i listened to by them didnt sound too great (Tomb of the Mutilated and Gore Obessed), that is simply and opinion based on a couple hours of listening.
I don't exactly learn the members name sof bands i dont like...Sorry if I sounded like i thought i knew that much about them...

but they had awesome headbanging in the vid my friend showed me, if that makes you happy

yah pretty much, and i dont think they suck, just the music that i listened to by them didnt sound too great (Tomb of the Mutilated and Gore Obessed), that is simply and opinion based on a couple hours of listening.
I don't exactly learn the members name sof bands i dont like...Sorry if I sounded like i thought i knew that much about them...

but they had awesome headbanging in the vid my friend showed me, if that makes you happy

Indeed it does. I love those guys

my bad...i apologize for the pain and suffering i caused you...

But this is kinda off-topic, we are all desperately trying to find that "really hot" chick in the AYDY video...*sarcastic*

^Good answer, princess. :)

And then, I'm surprised this thread is still here... I thought the mod would have closed or deleted it.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6048477 said:
^Good answer, princess. :)

And then, I'm surprised this thread is still here... I thought the mod would have closed or deleted it.

:D

I was flabberghasted when I saw those two emos in the AYDY video. I felt really let down... out of all the people and random things they could have had in their video... why emos?

:lol:

Once Alexi said in an interview that they don't like the video either. I don't like it (Except the part that we can see the band), the "story" is stupid.