Are You Dead Yet? video

FallingDownInRuins said:
^you kidding me right?

this video is american emo cunt

do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

News flash... EMO IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENT THAN METAL

You're all the same.

Rubenios said:
don't cry too much, it's only a video...

c'mon... these people are all tr00 metal. they aren't crying!!! only emo people bitch and moan!!! tr00 metal DONT CRY!!!! \m/ \m/

Now lets all go headbang and wear burger king crowns because its funny... i said its funny.

In Your Face said:
do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

News flash... EMO IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENT THAN METAL

You're all the same.

BAHAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID CUNT now you soled your self up
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course all music carries emotions, the term emo would define bands that are constantly whining about heartbreak and other trivial matters in cliched and structured 3:30 long songs complete with a breakdown.

GhostOfPerdition said:
Of course all music carries emotions, the term emo would define bands that are constantly whining about heartbreak and other trivial matters in cliched and structured 3:30 long songs complete with a breakdown.

Alright, thats understandable. But it seems like metal is no more than being angry about heartbreaks and wanting to run around and kill shit because of it...

Oh yeah, that and not being able to fit in with society.

Basically... Emo cries about it and whines all day... Metal people just take it a step further, grow their hair out a few inches further, get really angry and congregate in denny's after hours talking about how society sucks and they don't fit in because they're too 'tr00'

AHHH FUCKING SLAYER FUCK YEAH!!!! AWWWWWWWWHHH!!!!

you both are completely ridiculous.

FallingDownInRuins said:
^ it is, but fuck In Your Face any way that emo cunt

IM SO EMO!!! you hit the nail on the head, FallingDownInRuins!

can we cry together now? please? we can even part out hair on the same side together??

i hate generalizations but this is a typical fucking american headbangers ball hardcore video....fucking disappointing...SW was much better than this WTF are they trying to achieve