New Alexi interview online

Nice interview Zarok!

I hope Janne will leak that Talking Of The Trees version from Something Wild haha!

I tried to stay neutral with the songtitles, but Punch Me I Bleed?

great interview, zarok! But i knew that it would be that good ;)
and about the songtitles.... i think the new album will be really aggressive (like the new song....), so the titles like "are you dead yet?" "in your face" and "punch me i bleed" kind of fit.... but please guys, let's try not to start such a discussion again, we have to wait til the new album is released and til the tour starts, and then we can judge....don't you think so?!

Good interview, Zarok!;) Finally I didn't have to read a scheme-interview...
I think 'Punch Me I Bleed' will be like 'Angels Don't Kill'.
Somehow I thought that the Sentenced cover was 'My Sky is Darker than Thine'.

Hey, cool. You like it. Thanks everybody for the nice words!

Unfortunately I ran out of time and had to cut it because I had some more questions. But on the other hand it was already pretty late and the guys seemed to be a bit exhausted so I think it was the best to end it at that time.

Cool interview!
If the songs are really THAT agressive as he says, the songtitles somehow fit...

And are you dead yet now makes sense to me...
I still dont like the name...

And its cool that you mentioned the idea of a SW-cover that often...maybe chances are better now...

Great stuff.. I thought "Are You Dead Yet?" was like a.. finishing blow to Hate Crew Deathroll, like just more aggressive.. but looks like it has a real meaning. Self-destruction..

Trashed, Lost & Strungout ...(drinking, society leftover, addictions)
Knuckleduster ........(violence, anger, revenge)
Are You Dead Yet? ...(self-destruction)
In Your Face ........(ruthlessness, insultment, aggression)
Punch Me, I Bleed .....(unfairness, masochism, sorrow)
(Bodom ?)

So there's what we know about the songs.. Three of them are about violence, two about a bad situation in life, one about the Bodom mystery thing..

Lot of people have'to be concerned about the decrease in Alexi's verbal creativity.. I don't like how "In Your Face" and "Punch Me, I Bleed" feel like.. clumsy.. maybe the song title isn't "In Your Face" but something that's in your face.. evil smile? Would be a better title.. fuck this. But I like it that the name of the album title song was a psychological thing that struck to Alexi.. those things work I think.

Zarok666 said:
Hey, cool. You like it. Thanks everybody for the nice words!

Unfortunately I ran out of time and had to cut it because I had some more questions. But on the other hand it was already pretty late and the guys seemed to be a bit exhausted so I think it was the best to end it at that time.

Zarok! You've got to find the Talking of the Trees SW version! Not that there's much you can do, but I really want to listen to it.