Are You Dead Yet? video

^hey welcome back bitch :D
i thought you found your self a life well.. im glad in case you didn't because than you will start posting here again :)

It's funny cause it's not just the old fans who hate the video, most of the newer fans do too. Even on Scythes of Bodom. Only idiots who blindly love every single thing COB ever does without thinking about it love the video.

well i dont like it that much too.. but i wouldnt say that everyone who likes it is a fanyboy,fangirl adoring every single shit they release..
depends on their taste of things,music,videos..

Where's the point shooting a video for the fucking worst song of an album? ARGH! It sucks incredibly!

Living Dead Beat shall be the next.

the shots of the band suck. they don't really show the other guys, just alexi. and too often only his face. You can't even see Alexi soloing. Oh, and the effects suck too. The only positive thing in it is the girl. She's hot.
And yes: the text IS annoying as hell.

The text is real gay. and the music video is real gay. this is Alexis way of coming out of the closet. or that might of been when he kissed janne or the fact he wheres eyeliner

I think its better than Trashed Lost And Strungout, but thats not their best clip anyway... :Smug: