Children Of Bodom in studio!

SergeantD1 said:
Why do you guys want covers? Wouldn't you rather have COB originals in place of stupid covers?
Well, of course, BUT since it has been announced that they will release 2 cover songs, it is a good topic to discuss about.

Nah, too little a burger for my taste. It has to be so big that you have to think about if you can even eat it or not. And dripping with ketchup and mayonnaise.

Yummm...

Someone mentioned Whitesnake...
I also don't like them too much. As far as cheesy 80s hair metal/hard rock is concerned, I find Bon Jovi much better than Whitesnake. Not that I listen to Bon Jovi that much nowadays, but in my eary teens I loved them; them and Maili-knows-what-band. ;)
WHILE ALL THE OTHER KIDS WERE FANS OF EITHER KORN OR THE BACKSTREET BOYS.

Back to the subject of what songs the hate crew should cover...
Well, i think they should cover what they think is right. ;) Personally, I'm not that much of a punk rock fan, but I really like COB's Klamydia and Ramones covers. Kinda like punk rock with better musicianship.

If Bodom does some old 80's metal; i'd be partial to hear some Twisted Sister(Burn in Hell maybe, Annihilator(not hair metal but good ol' 80s metal :D), they did WASP already but Fuck like a Beast would be cool to hear, also.
Then of course there are those bands like Saxon that only seemed to appear on soundtracks to 80's horror movies. And I could totally hear them doing "Talk Dirty to Me." :D

The 80s metal possiblities are endless.

Now that I come to think of it... it would kick ass if they covered another OZZY song!!! CRAZY TRAIN pwns me :worship:
The bunny is *almost* as good as Randy Rhoads :worship: :worship: was.

maybe they shoud do some of Mr. Big ? but hell no ozzy o. this dude was everywhere, tv, radio, since I was a kid, im not looking forward onto hearing cob covering them tho. that would suck imo

They should cover Van Halen's Jump. Just picture Janne playing the hilarious keyboard melodies that rallye has... Anyway it's a good song and a classic.

Dokken classic Mr. Scary would also be a mind blowing experience if played by Alexi... Though they should add keyboards to that song then.

Fenrir13 said:
If Bodom does some old 80's metal; i'd be partial to hear some Twisted Sister(Burn in Hell maybe, Annihilator(not hair metal but good ol' 80s metal :D),

The 80s metal possiblities are endless.
dimmu borgir already did a cover of burn in hell, and its awesome Bodom should cover a song that hasnt already been done a few times. Annihilator would sound pretty good coming from the boys though.

Well, I think that since they already did Ozzy's "Shot In The Dark", it should be enough.

But, since they've only played Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It" live, I think they should record it already.

:p