Alexi's Orignal Hair color

Draznog

Born Dead buried alive
Apr 10, 2005
Australia
im not sure if it deserves its own thread but here it is
YG_2001_JULY_7.jpg

OHHH NOO33333!!!! N0W 1 WA$T3D ALLLL TH4T H4IR DI3 F0R N0TH1NG!!!!!!

really if your going to make stupid ass noob post like that you fuck off away from the board. maybe some people would like to know alexi's original hair color without you being a faggot about it.

Draznog said:
^really if your going to make stupid ass noob post like that you fuck off away from the board. maybe some people would like to know alexi's original hair color without you being a faggot about it.
ok, seriously I didn't know that Alexi's hair was originally that dark.

I actuall saw a picture in Guitar World (early 2005) with him, Steve Vai, and Wylde, and his hair was completely brown.

Draznog said:
really if your going to make stupid ass noob post like that you fuck off away from the board. maybe some people would like to know alexi's original hair color without you being a faggot about it.
no one cares about alexi's original hair color. the only people who care already know because they won't stop slobbing omgalexi's knob enough to make a coherent non fanboi post.

If you read the Laiho interview on Scythes Of Bodom, there is a picture of him when he was like 15 with really blonde hair (it's the one with him biting the neck of his guitar. I guess he was just trying to be ironic and act like a vampire)