Just ate one of these...

^I'm surprised that you guys even have KFC at all. I think it's gross too. But I will totally eat that sandwich. And now I've got to quote some stand up comedy:

"And we're never satisfied when it comes to food. 'Hey you know what would be good on this burger? A ham sandwich! Instead of a bun, let's use two donuts, that way we can have it for breakfast. Look out McGriddle, here comes the Donut Ham-Hamburger!' You guys laugh, but you know there's someone at Dunkin Donuts saying, 'That's not a bad idea... And we could have the Diet Donut Ham-Hamburger. 'Cause we need the variety.'"

Other countries get the good stuff others have, we instead take all the shit the world has to offer. We have all the KFC, McDonalds, Burger King and the style that you want, more kebabs than local restaurants and bars, some boring boxing and Nascar but no hockey/baseball/basketball/football (USA football, not Europe football, we get more of that than our eyes can take)... During the olympics, instead of showing downhills and four crosses and hockey and shit like that we'd have the whole figure skating programmes, THE WHOLE FUCKING biathlon and retarded "I can't ski so I instead walk with skis" competitions and such. Just so you get the picture.