One More Magic Potion

Do you like it?

• Shit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love the song. Who gives a fuck if its not Jari? Thats a stupid reason to blacklist a band, because a member left. Thanks to that we now have Wintersun, who kick fucking ass, and we still have Ensiferum, who are pretty much the same minus a slight vocal change.

I love the song. Who gives a fuck if its not Jari? Thats a stupid reason to blacklist a band, because a member left. Thanks to that we now have Wintersun, who kick fucking ass, and we still have Ensiferum, who are pretty much the same minus a slight vocal change.

I love the song aswell, and i'm certainly not blacklisting the band, but it would be better with Jari imo.

just wanted to give my 2 cents. it leaked. i just downloaded the full album, some stuff is a little bit powermetally, and its not the same without Jari, but the whole album is kickass. not so many slower songs like on the other album, its pretty much all pure speed. Victory Song is my favorite songs so far. It clocks in in just over 10 minutes. haha. i would link it but you need to be a member of the Kerazzy torrent forum to get it. so go sign up.