Alice In Chains Vocal is Dead

Vicious

Fallen Angel
Mar 16, 2002
Brasil
his body was found fryday´s night. the causa mortis couldnt be veryfied, but he was dead for a few days when his body was found.

Layne Stanley, 34 years old, was fighting against his addiction to drugs for many years.

Although his exposicion as a front man got smaller and smaller after Alice In Chains became a hit, his influences in the seattle´s grunge explosion are still alive untill today.

well, i dont like grunge at all, but is good to be up to date with the news, right?

Yes, I knew it by the TEOF forum.
It is not confirmed yet but because his long drugs historial probably is the cause of the dead.
If so, I only can say that it´s a pity to lose all the oportunities in life for any kind of addiction.

By the way, my favourite drugs are:

water
beer
and coffe.

Yours? :p

indeed.
but think, he made his own decision, and was aware about the risks, right?
it IS a pity, but dying of cancer or acidents is evem worst.

my adictions are metal (guess everybody's here too) , coke and bite my nails :(
but i'm trying to stop it.

Originally posted by Vicious
indeed.
but think, he made his own decision, and was aware about the risks, right?
it IS a pity, but dying of cancer or acidents is evem worst.

my adictions are metal (guess everybody's here too) , coke and bite my nails :(
but i'm trying to stop it.

Yes, you´re right there.
Respect your nails, I almost left it but is hard. You´ll get it. :)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

And this should affect us... how?

To be informated or talk about it don´t kills anybody :D

Although I know a little about Alice In Chains, I'm really sorry about the dewease of Layne.
1 night I thinking and I tought: Why an artist is recognized as an icon in the industry and then people talks about his great work, only when he (or the band) dies, not before? We have to wait that some band dissapears to talk good about them? What do You think?

To be informated or talk about it don´t kills anybody

you go,girl! :p

Although I know a little about Alice In Chains, I'm really sorry about the dewease of Layne.
1 night I thinking and I tought: Why an artist is recognized as an icon in the industry and then people talks about his great work, only when he (or the band) dies, not before? We have to wait that some band dissapears to talk good about them? What do You think?

well, in alice in chains case, i´ve never talked about hem ´causa i´m not a big fan. but i do actually talk about my fave bands all the time, and if they die (i hope they dont) i would be very upseted e talk even more. dont you agree?

im glad of this assholes are dying one by one, they sucks in music
and are not musicians are just stupid guys with 0 ideas of real music

uhn. i noticed you dont like grunge bands, right? ok. but take a look at your signature:

Keep on rocking for a free world

as far as I concern, this is alike to a song title of Neil Young. And he was the grunge´s father. He played with pearl jam, nirvana, blind melon, and cobain quoted a fragment of one of his musics in his suicid letter.
so, why do you use a signature from a stupid guy with zero ideas of real music?
dont take it so hard, death is always tragic.