Alice in Chains

For those of you who bought the single disc Degradation Trip, it is worth it to get the double CD album "Degradation Trip Vol. 1 & 2. All of the other new songs are great (the songs not on the single disc release).

oh, and temple of the dog- very very very good album- anyone a fan??

Though I do not like Eddie Vedder(or the rest of Pearl Jam) I almost forgot about Soundgarden! I think Chris Cornell is phenomenal...and I do LOVE the Temple of the Dog CD. Makes me damn near cry...shit I hate bein' girlie:p

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Though I do not like Eddie Vedder(or the rest of Pearl Jam) I almost forgot about Soundgarden! I think Chris Cornell is phenomenal...and I do LOVE the Temple of the Dog CD. Makes me damn near cry...shit I hate bein' girlie:p

chris cornell is a god- he has one of the most amazing voices and to think he almost fucked it up at one point- thank god.

one of my favorite bands ever. Someone answered my question about the Degradation Trip vol 1, 2. I will proably get it. I have the first release but I want the whole album like Jerry wanted it.

GET VOLUMES 1 & 2!!! EVERYONE!!!

Seriously, I bought the original release on the day it came out and loved it, but I thought there was something lacking and that it could have been better. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but a sense of cohesion just wasn't there. It is THERE on the double-disc version!!! Everything clicks with the 11 extra songs and the different track order, Jerry's track order.

One of my favorite bands ever. have the Box set, its so damn amazing (sadly, the DVD is impossible to find...). I really should go get Degradation Trip Vol. 1 & 2...

*throws on 'What The hell Have I'* RIP Layne...

Ive been an AIC fan for as long as I remember.

Hell, I remember them coining the phrase "Sludge" (as in, the music style) with their last release.

RIP Staley. Wasnt shocked at that, though.