Alice in Chains

I'm searching for this book, but I couldn't find it yet...
mmmhhh... I was... No.. I'm in love with AIC's music, and with Layne's voice... His voice is REALLY special... I couldn't explain what really makes so special his voice, but...
Alice in Chains surely are my favourite band... And I LOVE all their album, because they're all different and particular.. From "Facelift" to "Alice in Chains" they grew up as Artists and human beings..
... mmmhhh... I would have loved so much to see them playing live... :cry:

Demonic Rapture said:
Layne's mom suggested everyone not buy the book. It's pretty much just about the author anyway, accompanied by a bunch of cool pictures.

Yes there are some things about the author, but that is weird that Layne's mom would say that. The author says that they still keep in touch, but how do I know if that is true.

I just recently got reintorduced to AIC. I first heard man in the box 2 years ago and I thought it was really cool but for whatever reason I didn't go out and buy any of their CD's. But I agree with all the comments above, Staley's voice is awesome and Jerry Cantrell rocks. Now when I get bored with the metal genre as a whole I put in some AIC or soundgarden to give myself a change.

BTW what's all on that DVD?