aliens

Originally posted by without
does any of you belive in aliens?

Hehe,that sounded very Mulder:lol: I do.But not the american-movie bullshit aliens.Alien forms of life exist for sure,even if we are talking about an alien plant.Not only shit stuff about little green men or Greys.

"...you can deny all the things i've seen,all the things i've discovered,but not for long.Cos too many people know what's happening out there...and NO one,NO government agency has any jurisdiction over the truth...":mad:

Fox Mulder

SICITUR AD ASTRA

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

Hehe,that sounded very Mulder:lol: I do.But not the american-movie bullshit aliens.Alien forms of life exist for sure,even if we are talking about an alien plant.Not only shit stuff about little green men or Greys.

:lol: of course I'm not speaking about american- movie aliens :) !

even if only one in a billion stars has a planet with life on it,
and if only one in a billion of those planets has intelligent life...
that still leaves billions.
the universe is BIG.

Thanks to the science that i study (astrophysics), i learned that 50 is probably the number of alien civilizations that now exist in the whole universe.That is the result of an ''easy-to-learn'' type:
N (number)=R*fp*fe*ne**fk*fi*fc*L :eek:
(you don't want to know what the other vars mean! :yow:)
And as the book also says:''...it's truly egoistic for us to believe that we live alone in the universe''.The universe has as many stars as are the little-pieces (pws einai i leksi ''kokkoi'' sta agglika? :D) that make the whole sand of the earth!!! :eek: And that makes about...10000000000000000000 (sorry i lost the count! :lol:) stars!!!

Originally posted by without

:lol: of course I'm not speaking about american- movie aliens :) !

great then!!!!:cool: Hollywood has destroyed everything,corrupted and twisted every story,every tradition,every civilisation...offering a middle,conventional truth in large doses,infested with special effects,that totally miss the point.Definitelly adding to the large conspiracy against humanity.:Smokedev: :bah: hehe;)

Originally posted by Elmarad
Thanks to the science that i study (astrophysics), i learned that 50 is probably the number of alien civilizations that now exist in the whole universe.That is the result of an ''easy-to-learn'' type:
N (number)=R*fp*fe*ne**fk*fi*fc*L :eek:
(you don't want to know what the other vars mean! :yow:)
And as the book also says:''...it's truly egoistic for us to believe that we live alone in the universe''.The universe has as many stars as are the little-pieces (pws einai i leksi ''kokkoi'' sta agglika? :D) that make the whole sand of the earth!!! :eek: And that makes about...10000000000000000000 (sorry i lost the count! :lol:) stars!!!

your totaly crazy man...(re malaka pos xefiges etsi..)

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

"...you can deny all the things i've seen,all the things i've discovered,but not for long.Cos too many people know what's happening out there...and NO one,NO government agency has any jurisdiction over the truth...":mad:

Fox Mulder

SICITUR AD ASTRA

i didn't know you like watching X-FILES.i thought i was the only fan of Mulder in the forum! :) :) :D

i think people should stop looking for aliens and shut down the NASA and give their money to people who are starving. it pisses me off to know that they're wasting money trying to know if there's water on fucking Neptune when people are dying out there and some people don't have money to buy 1kg of rice and i don't even have money to buy CDs. who gives a shit about aliens. if you do, then go to india and open your eyes fucking hell :mad:

no, it's just 'down with wasting money', nothing to do with capitalist. even Russia or ex-USSR did that when 80% of their people where starving. so it's not the point actually.

i did yeah. but no offense but at that 'who's-the-poorest' contest, india wins any day.