Alive In Athens 3cd

IcedMadness

STRONGER THAN DEATH
May 27, 2002
Ventura, CA
Visit site
I've had it for a few years now, thanks to ebay, and I hope alot of you already have it. But for those of you that don't, it has been released in the U.S. All three discs, not only that album, but the double disc (jewel case version) of Days of Purgatory has been released as well. Just some FYI.

IcedMadness said:
I've had it for a few years now, thanks to ebay, and I hope alot of you already have it. But for those of you that don't, it has been released in the U.S. All three discs, not only that album, but the double disc (jewel case version) of Days of Purgatory has been released as well. Just some FYI.

I haven't bought Purgatory yet, I will now. Thanx.

12 PBR's and I am ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sixxswine said:
That's great news. I have seen those on ebay & have seen people outbid me, but they have paid out the ass for 'em!
I will look for 'em at best buy...

I know what you mean by the price on ebay. I paid $45 for mine and only $20 for the European Import of Days Of Purgatory (2 disc digi). Check any record store, I doubt Best Buy will have AiA.

theodyssey said:
are you sure they are american releases? A lot of the times cd stores get imports that aren't necissarily american releases.

I saw Alive In Athens at the local Bull Moose and the stcker on it said back by popular demand, so I assume it is an American release, BTW, if you only have the 2 cd AiA, get the 3 disc version, the third disc has some of IE's best material.

Haven't seen the DoP 2 discer around yet :erk:

MetalHeadMarc said:
Hello guys, are you idiots. Century Media's mail order catalog has both the 2 disc DoP and the 3 disc AiA. www.theendrecords.com has the 3 disc AiA as well, which is were I order most my metal because the ship to the continental US for free.

Hi Metalheadmarc-you are an idiot, I ordered AiA when it first came out from Century Media, and I don't want to go through that again for Days Of Purgatory.

I have the 3cd version but it's a weird one cause the pic on the back is backwards,the logo is read with a mirror,so I heard it was like more valuable and all
I rule
hehe