All hail the negro race!

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081120...r_sentenced;_ylt=AtHsB2LUdGJ_9CMdV4A9oMYZ.3QA

Rapper gets 20 years after writing shooting song said:
Wed Nov 19, 9:03 pm ET

DUBLIN, Ga. – He shot a man twice and felt so good about it, police said, a rapper wrote a song describing the shooting and calling out the victim by name. A judge sentenced 25-year-old Rico Todriquez Wright Monday to spend the next 20 years in prison after his victim mentioned the hip hop confession to police.

Chad Blue, 28, told police he had known Wright before the September 2006 shooting, but that the men weren't friendly. He testified companions egged Wright on as he chased and shot his victim in the thigh and groin.

Later, Blue told police he recognized Wright's voice on a CD, rapping "Chad Blue knows how I shoot."

Wright was sentenced to 20 years for two counts of aggravated assault. He will spend another 20 years on probation.

EVERYONE FOLLOW JOHN'S LEAD!

NIGER-W1.gif

obligatory.

It's almost like Joe puts his chin out there and says "hey guys punch me in the face k?"

Let's get a few things straight.

This happened in Georgia, not Houston. Yes I'm hood. Yes I often end up dealing with gang members mostly as associates but sometimes friends. I do have a strap which I rarely bring out of the room.

Do I go fucking shoot people? No. I've said from the very beginning I'm a god damn berserker and I prefer one on one fights the way men should.

So shut the fuck up you god damn French Canadian bastard.

If you were just kidding, I apologize. If not, fuck you Joe.

This post would have been alright if it wasn't for the sheer arrogance in "I'm a god damn beserker".

plus Berzerkes where known to fight off hordes of men.

I'm well aware of it. I've been jumped, sure you can't win under those conditions but it counts. A Berserker was a charger of sorts who went into battle being...well...berserked.

This post would have been alright if it wasn't for the sheer arrogance in "I'm a god damn beserker".

It's only the truth. I have a good build, extreme height, I have experience, I don't need a gun. It stays in my closet unless someone close to me is in immediate gun related danger which has never happened and probably never will.

Holy fuck it's a joke John is my goddamn homie! Pull the buttplugs out of your ass (or stick them back in whichever makes you happy) and lighten the fuck up all of you! :lol:

Except Kevin, and John, also that was a weird fucking post John :lol:

I'm well aware of it. I've been jumped, sure you can't win under those conditions but it counts. A Berserker was a charger of sorts who went into battle being...well...berserked.

It's only the truth. I have a good build, extreme height, I have experience, I don't need a gun. It stays in my closet unless someone close to me is in immediate gun related danger which has never happened and probably never will.

oh come on man theres no possible way that you can be tough and good at fighting unless you do boxing or some shit like that all the time which from the sound of how much you do drugs and bitch about your life, you don't have the motivation to do. being tall really doesn't help anything and you definitely aren't buff, it may sound like i'm being a dick but i don't mean it that way since you aren't a bad guy but when people spout out exaggerated bullshit about how tough they are its pretty annoying.