All hail the negro race!

Hey, at least I don't go on internet forums and talk about how much zanex I took today, how I almost had sex with a girl except she maced me or whatever, and how Houston is soooo awesome.

Yeah, much better than going on the internet and bragging about being piss drunk at 1pm by yourself and then staying in every thread attacking people. :D

Before you kill yourself at whatever point you do it (because you're ever so depressed all the time), please make an attempt to kill some of your neighbors. Help the world with your last breath and rid this sacred land of a few houstoners.

Not really. There's like, 3 areas that are tongan populated that get pretty nuts at times, but I never bother.

5 years in Utah and I haven't really explored yet though. I'll eventually go back to my homeland in philly, but only after the blacks finally leave. Too many of them there to make camp for more than a week.

Take $50 bucks from one of the fat pay cheques you claim to get for mistreating Mexicans on the job site and get a hooker. Seriously dude.

Yeah, much better than going on the internet and bragging about being piss drunk at 1pm by yourself and then staying in every thread attacking people. :D

Take $50 bucks from one of the fat pay cheques you claim to get for mistreating Mexicans on the job site and get a hooker. Seriously dude.

50 bucks? More like 20 bucks and a paper bag with Katie Sackhoffs picture on it. Try it sometime, the experience is the same.

Fuck yeah for being drunk early on the weekends. If you've got nothing to do all weekend except for party hop in the late night (if even that depending on how your mood is), why not get a 12 hour head start? Bloody MARYS!

50 bucks? More like 20 bucks and a paper bag with Katie Sackhoffs picture on it. Try it sometime, the experience is the same.

Fuck yeah for being drunk early on the weekends. If you've got nothing to do all weekend except for party hop in the late night (if even that depending on how your mood is), why not get a 12 hour head start? Bloody MARYS!
I know you think you're cool, but when you talk like that you sound even more retarded than the shit John says. Just thought I'd point that out. :)

I'm not THAT scrawny. I weight 185 and I lift weights daily. I'd say I've put on a good deal of muscle since Meat Camp. Like I said, if you can get me to the ground you have a better chance at winning. As far as stand up, my strength is irrelevant.

l_cb67a22c3a804ba8b0fdc69eaae98e1a.jpg

What's up with the guy on the right? Rheumatoid Arthiritis?