All hail the negro race!

Actually, let's have real talk.

Tyler is very capable of beating me. He's older than I am, and he's in good shape. If he's inexperienced and slow, I'll win. But I fucking love Tyler.

Captain would maul me.

I would have Eric down in less than five seconds.

Obviously there are a lot of people here like Kevin that would probably win if for the fact that they're in their 30's, developed, I'm 18 and I still have growing to do. That's being realistic.
WHO FUCKING CARES

:lol:

I just punch people in the throat. None of this juihitthaibo shit. The throat is KEY. Especially useful for people taller than you since they tend to lean down a bit after placing their face right in your range.

Of course, I wouldn't have time for any of this with john, cause that street gang banger would have me down in 5 seconds, because he's street yo.

Obviously there are a lot of people here like Kevin that would probably win if for the fact that they're in their 30's, developed, I'm 18 and I still have growing to do. That's being realistic.
Dude bro I'm still in my 20's man! It won't be long until I'm 30, but you can't put that shit on me just yet!

:lol:

I just punch people in the throat. None of this juihitthaibo shit. The throat is KEY. Especially useful for people taller than you since they tend to lean down a bit after placing their face right in your range.

Of course, I wouldn't have time for any of this with john, cause that street gang banger would have me down in 5 seconds, because he's street yo.
Problem with that logic is that against a formidable opponent, you get ONE CHANCE. Fuck it up and you're done for, especially against someone with experience in ground fighting.

hahahaha man if I ever end up competing, I'm stealing that for a nickname! "Ground Hog" hahhah. Awesome!

Problem with that logic is that against a formidable opponent, you get ONE CHANCE. Fuck it up and you're done for, especially against someone with experience in ground fighting.

Word. Grappling will fuck your shit up. I was in Jujitsu when I was in college back in 2002 but later realized that ground fighting wasn't my style. I've since sparred friends who took the shit and if you're brought to the ground, you're in a world of hurt.

Also Eric, throat punch isn't necessarily the easiest thing to accomplish. There is a limited amount of exposure you can use to target and due to not only a person's reflex but the situation itself counting the increased amount of movement, it makes it more difficult to get someone perfectly to where they'd go down. Also, if you hit them hard enough to break their windpipe, you're looking at criminal charges depending on your location and whether or not the situation would be proven as self-defense.

You're almost better off targeting someone's temple to get them disoriented. A quick enough jab to cause a knockout is your best bet.

But remember, sweep the leg, Johnny.

Hamsters love ground hogs! Where is the nearest piano? IF our ground hogs, and hamsters are to eat popcorn, we need a piano!

It is absurd, how much I watched that video you posted yesterday Kevin. :D